Atlanta RACE thread

Gordon is picking a good time to get out of this sport. Boring, crappy ass on track product. Manufactured drama to cause wrecks. And too cheap to put SAFER barriers ALL THE WAY AROUND the track. On EVERY track. Is it going to take losing a driver again to get these bastards to do the right thing?

Its funny how people are like aww this is going to be your last season. They're taking that for granted. I'm like, I just hope he makes it alive by the end.

This is a joke.

Gordon is picking a good time to get out of this sport. Boring, crappy ass on track product. Manufactured drama to cause wrecks. And too cheap to put SAFER barriers ALL THE WAY AROUND the track. On EVERY track. Is it going to take losing a driver again to get these bastards to do the right thing?

I would hope that a big name driver breaking his foot (Kyle) would be enough.

"Well Denny it looks like you lost it all by yourself".

Denny's facial expression.:XXROFL:
Yep, he knew he had no one else to blame. He even apologized and everything. I'm impressed. That's not like him at all. LOL.

*chugs remaining beers*

**** it
upload_2015-3-1_17-23-24.jpeg

Reactions: JEB
That Jeff Gordon is such a sentimental guy.
He is going to smack every wall at every racetrack before he retires.HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaClang (laughed my bumper off)
will be funny to hear about your death,,news at 6" im sure alcohol will be a factor in your crash.

Slow leaking my rear end - he likely ran over something from the previous wreck.

Looked like Denny lost it from the seam............after he slowed so he wouldn't hit Harvick...

Reactions: Pat
It's the jimmie show now..so just eat a pizza or just pull down your pants and slide on the ice lol

will be funny to hear about your death,,news at 6" im sure alcohol will be a factor in your crash.
I'm sure there is an ignore function....yep there it is.
In case any adults are interested just tap on your own user name, find the ignore list then type in the user name that you want to ignore.

Wow.. finish all the green flags, and we have a caution ... Cole Whitt blows up.

Brett Moffitt probably the best YFL sleeper pick of the week. Just got 10 extra points for leading a lap.

Back
Top Bottom