Attending Night Racing vs Day Racing

What do you prefer

• All Day Races on TV

• All night Races on TV

• All Day races, watching live at track

• All night races, watching live at track, includes the races that start in day and finish at night

Results are only viewable after voting.
There are a lot of active short tracks in the Carolinas.. Bowman Gray, Ace, Caraway, Hickory, Orange County, 311, Southern National, Fayetteville, Carteret County, Myrtle Beach, Dillon, Greenville Pickens.

I live in Eastern NC. We're spoiled out here. We've got Carteret County:wub: (asphalt), East Carolina (asphalt), Southern National (asphalt), Fayetteville (dirt), Jacksonville (drag + oval but oval is inactive right now), Kinston (drag), Wayne (dirt), County Line (dirt), Benson (drag), Dixieland (dirt), Halifax (dirt) and Dublin (dirt). And then, up the road some, there's Langley, Myrtle Beach, Dillon, Florence, Wake, numerous dirt tracks in the eastern side of South Carolina.

Only problem is, it's not rare for most of these asphalt tracks to be running at the same time then, the following week, nobody's running.

There are a lot of active short tracks in the Carolinas.. Bowman Gray, Ace, Caraway, Hickory, Orange County, 311, Southern National, Fayetteville, Carteret County, Myrtle Beach, Dillon, Greenville Pickens.
Yeah, those are some good tracks but many don't fit Nitro Dude's request of within 100 miles of Charlotte, or my description of the 'middle' of the Carolinas.

I live in Eastern NC. We're spoiled out here. We've got Carteret County:wub: (asphalt), East Carolina (asphalt), Southern National (asphalt), Fayetteville (dirt), Jacksonville (drag + oval but oval is inactive right now), Kinston (drag), Wayne (dirt), County Line (dirt), Benson (drag), Dixieland (dirt), Halifax (dirt) and Dublin (dirt). And then, up the road some, there's Langley, Myrtle Beach, Dillon, Florence, Wake, numerous dirt tracks in the eastern side of South Carolina.

Only problem is, it's not rare for most of these asphalt tracks to be running at the same time then, the following week, nobody's running.
Don't forget Haw Hill, they host the FCRA "Full contact racing association." It's a right winder dirt paperclip with a mud ditch in the middle. Last time I was there a guy in a full chicken suit burst out of the front of his Buick Century in celebration after he slammed into a '96 Saturn one final time.

Don't forget Haw Hill, they host the FCRA "Full contact racing association." It's a right winder dirt paperclip with a mud ditch in the middle. Last time I was there a guy in a full chicken suit burst out of the front of his Buick Century in celebration after he slammed into a '96 Saturn one final time.
Was there beer?

Back
Top Bottom