Attention Erica Lewis!!!

R

racegirl791578

Hey girly!! Good Luck to ya this weekend!!! Its about time for a win dont you think!! LOL!! I hope to see you and Chris T in victory lane this weekend! Ill be on the back of a black truck in turns 3 and 4 with Daisy pullin for ya!! LOL

GO ERICA!!!

Love always, Katie :beerchug:

:calpping: COME ON ERICA, IT'S YOUR TURN GIRL! PUT THAT CAR IN VICTORY LANE, WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. WE WILL BE CHEERING YOU ON.

15 BOUNTY HUNTER CREW

Well I am so GLAD I am away from the fussing! Well good luck Erica! ANd Chris T.(the drunk) lol! adn all my other rookie favs! AND My DADDY DAvid Stone who will be flying his weekend! And of course al my other DADDYS I have! And my man Chris Vickery!! Good Luck!!! Katie what makes you so sure you gonna be standing with us? WE gots a DODGE and U like FORDS! well this is wut i think bout 4m!

:bleh:4m

Daisy cause i can stand with you cause Lenny, Lisa and the rest of them love me!! LOL!! I dont care what type of truck it is im gonna stand on it with my friends (oops i ment family)

Love ya, kaite

dats what i thought yup we al family! lets hear it fer "The Redneck Family" lol

okay heck yea to the redneck family but we gotta get this topic back on Erica!! LOL

Ya Go Erica!Who the heck is Erica?:) Good luck to you Whoever you are.Welcome new members.:):calpping: :D

Shes the only girl that races in the rookie stock 4 division at Laurens Speedway!! And shes perty darn good too!! Almost better than some of the boys!! LOL!!

don't ferget bout me i will b out there next season!

Thank yall for the good lucks. I need them! Hope I'll get me a win this weekend. I feel loved now. Someone finally made a post just for me! How Sweet! LOL!

All thanks to me Erica finally got her a topic on here!!! U should feel loved!! I would to if I had one:(

Love yall, Katie

You Ladies like to do it in the dirt,or on asphalt?Sounds like you really get into it.:)

Good Luck Erica!!! You'll get that win when you least expect it:victory: Just be careful out there!!:jumping:

well all i did was post good luck u sure was running strong saturday!

Katie, I've done found out how to do the faces. Ha Ha Ha

This sucks all of yall are in the bed and I don't have anybody to talk to cause Michelle don't know how to talk to anybody.

Well well well look at all these stupid people from laurens!!! lol!!! Katie you better watch what you say about Erica being better than some of the boys your cousin races out there!!!lol!! Good luck this weekend Erica!!! Get you one!!lol Love ya'll Micah

P.s
Katie why are you taking my name on 4m chick???:mad:

:takethat:

yah me and erica know how ha ha ha ha ha ! Hey erica what site did u get urs from?

you what til i figure this out!!! I must be alittle SLOW ! I still cant figure out how to do them!!! LOL!! :bawling:

Good luck this weekend and hope to see you in victory lane!!!!
:thumbsup:

See ya Saturday:jumping:

Michelle

welp, its almost race time!!!LOL! I just cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom