August 1st

P

pbunch

Good Morning everone.Well its August 1st.Don't forget to turn your Air conditioning down 5 more degrees.Oh and this would be a good time to change those smoke alarm batterys,Ops wrong time of year.:D Have a great day everone,and Lap 3 you get up,and confront the day with a smile,and ambition.I am pulling for you. :) Only 76 hrs till the green flag.:D

You're in a cheery mood this AM, pbunch. :)

It's already just a little below sweltering here already. Heading up to unbearable. LOL

Don't forget the Silver Crown cars live from IRP tonight. On ESPN or ESPN2. 7 Central time.

I am in a good mood,I can't tell you how happy I am to be so close to my office now.It is like a little Mayberry town here,And everone is so friendly.I can walk out of my office,and walk 20ft to a little Pub,and Eatery.And floyds barber shop is right next door.I have not seen Barney Fife,Or Aunt Bee yet,But I am sure it's just a matter of time.:p You have a nice day,and stay cool.It is supposed to get to 96 here today.Ilook forward to the fall,My favorite time of year.:)

Thanks pbunch. I just got up and about to take on hell with a water gun. i am in a good mood. and it's 73 hours tell green flag now :p

TRL thats Dirt Track right?

And this is Aug 1st so i got to stop dippin today.

Election Day here today. Time to get rid of us a crooked sheriff!

WELL, pb, I guess the wife is feeling a LOT better too. Now you can go home for a nooner (sorry)

You mean a 6 monther don't you?Hell we been married 16 yrs,The only thing noon is good for is lunch.:p

you know u got it bad when your counting down the hours til the race lol!

Originally posted by pbunch
You mean a 6 monther don't you?Hell we been married 16 yrs,The only thing noon is good for is lunch.:p

Better get in touch with DR Phil from Oprah.
Dang my 1st hubby, married for 22 years, despite his cheating, was active at least 2-3x a week.

oooppps TooMuchInfo.

I got me some of those Mark Martin Viatamins,I call them Sticker 2,Instead of Stacker 2. :p

Back
Top Bottom