Aussie V8 SuperCars in NZ this weekend

Clutch

Team Owner
Its that time of year again down here as the V8's have been flown across the ditch to NZ ....some arriving last night and the rest flew in today. Due to the late arrival I had to go up onto the plane to get a few pics....you can see with the contour of the aircraft there aint a lot of room to walk down the sides.

IMG_4684.JPG
IMG_4684.JPG
IMG_4691.JPG
IMG_4692.JPG
IMG_4693.JPG
IMG_4694.JPG
IMG_4695.JPG

Very interesting I had always assumed they put them in containers on boats to transport them. How do they do it for the races in the middle east? Same way? Been wanting to see these guys race for years, already ordered my Circuit of the Americas tickets. Still hoping to make it over to Australia or NZ to see them one of these days...

Very interesting I had always assumed they put them in containers on boats to transport them. How do they do it for the races in the middle east? Same way? Been wanting to see these guys race for years, already ordered my Circuit of the Americas tickets. Still hoping to make it over to Australia or NZ to see them one of these days...
Cool that you have tickets C of A...would like to see that myself.
Wish I was going to Pukekohe this weekend but I have to work.
I',m sure that the cars travel by air everywhere.......We are close to Oz and it would still take 3 days on a ship....god knows how long to the middle east.

Back
Top Bottom