Aussy V8 Supercars - Bathurst 1000

D

Dionysius

So anyone else going to watch this? I've recently been watching this series and I love it. I have no idea what it is about these cars that I like so much. Maybe it's the fact that other than the whale-tail spoilers and ground effects these actually look like real production cars. I also like the no-holds barred style of driving these nut jobs have. Very skilled drivers here.

It's sorta like a cross between F1 and NASCAR. I would love to see them race in the states sometime. Laguna Seca, Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio...

I'm sure no one here will watch with DW in the booth:rolleyes:

Love those cars, but don't know where to watch the races. Have a friend in Australia who is going to record the races for me and mail the DVD's to me.

Love those cars, but don't know where to watch the races. Have a friend in Australia who is going to record the races for me and mail the DVD's to me.

Speed TV is televising the Bathurst Race live. My DVR is set already...

My problem with this series is they only run 2 car manufactures Ford Falcon or Holden Commodore (GM).

Many years ago the series had many makes and was called touring car series.

The best years where when mustangs, camaros, Merc's, other holdens and fords... the the series started to die a slow death.

The reinvention came to make it v8's only.... and in Aus we only have holden and ford v8's.

There was talk about Toyota coming in however personaly... I dont see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom