Austin Dillon did the right thing

Truth....and his night was going to be a great story. He was the fastest car. Austin ****** Dillon. Fastest....but he wanted to make his grandpa proud, and I guess at RCR...that is how you do it.
Every manufacturer has had a driver wreck for the win. This isn’t an RCR thing.

What I look forward to, is the NEXT time some of the people who are upset about this, defend their driver for wrecking someone. Cause then it will be "different." Bet I ruffle a few feathers with that take as well.

What I look forward to, is the NEXT time some of the people who are upset about this, defend their driver for wrecking someone. Cause then it will be "different." Bet I ruffle a few feathers with that take as well.
Biased folks portray that this is a manufacturer specific problem. Some fokes give a pass based on driver preference. I don't really have a problem with moving a guy for the win but this was blatant; driving through a guy, hoping you survived the contact. NASCAR needs to corral this egregious behavior with a penalty, but I do not believe in the people that run this "sport."

1723608513223.png

Biased folks portray that this is a manufacturer specific problem. Some fokes give a pass based on driver preference. I don't really have a problem with moving a guy for the win but this was blatant; driving through a guy, hoping you survived the contact. NASCAR needs to corral this egregious behavior with a penalty, but I do not believe in the people that run this "sport."
I’ll be completely honest here, if it was just what happened to Joey, I wouldn’t see it as bad, but like, taking out two people to win? Yeah that’s pretty embarrassing. I honestly wish that Ricky and Ryan never got into each other to cause the stupid yellow to start with, because we could be talking about how Austin had the race of his life. But now we have to talk about how he did one of the most idiotic things I’ve seen done on a race track. He’s not the first guy to take out two guys for a win, but I do think he’s the first to take out two guys with two separate wrecks. I could be wrong on that however.

Back
Top Bottom