Auto Club 500 Thread

Great pit stop by the 24 crew. Giving Jeff the lead on Pit Row. :D

Just like old times ;)

Kasey Kahne is in second place and has a good spot on pit road to get on/off, has a mighty good chance to win.

and I thought I'd never see the day when Derrike Cope's independently owned team would make more progress than the Pettys. Ouch.

I think Kevin is the last car on lead lap. If he can do anything he better get it done.

Maybe they got that 29 lined out. Kevin has come from 29 to 16.

Yeah, he's coming up pretty fast.

and whats this talk I hear of fuel mileage? All eyes on Ryan Newman perhaps?

Good job DJ! DJ hurt himself alot more by doing that, now he has damage to his side and now he comes to pit.

Wonder why Harvick stayed out that long, really worried about fuel everyone is so it might have been a good choice for the 29. I dunno though.

Originally posted by Happy29@May 2 2004, 06:38 PM
Good job DJ! DJ hurt himself alot more by doing that, now he has damage to his side and now he comes to pit.
I blame the spotter, not DJ

I dont think he has enough. It's Gordons to lose at this point. Unless Gordon gets caught in traffic, its his to lose.

Keep an eye on that fuel pressure gauge also.

Hooray 9th!!!!! Hooray for Harvick and crew ! Huzzah !

FUEL MILEAGE PLAYS A FACTOR! MY GOD, ANOTHER CRAPPY WAY TO END A RACE.

Oh yeah, and congrats to that Hendrick Motorsports double for 1-2.

I betcha QT is having a fit! I am glad she is at the race today! Hows about that 1-2 finish! Congratulations to Jeff Gordon and team and a big hooray to Jimmie Johnson and crew! :wub: :wub: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dragonlady was there too. I didn't breathe for the last 20 minutes. I hope she is okay!

WoooHooo!!! Robby got 12th and moved up to 19th in points....guess me yellin and cussin at him after the past few races, and started to do better. :lol:

now if olny Schrader would start to win and move up i the points.

Well my pick for this week went down hill with 2 togo, was in 10th, ended up 20something. <_< Guess he did not Needacheck, this weekend. :p :lol:

Feel bad for the guys that ran out of gas, not really, it moved Ward to a Top 10 finish. :rolleyes: :lol:

It sucks for the guys who ran out of gas. But as the guy at the carnival says "You pays your money, you takes your chances" :p

Proud of my man Kevin. Did good today best finish up until today was 25th. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom