Auto Club out, Daytona road course in

I'm not much of a roval guy. If it was up to me Michigan would have kept it's second date with a little early season/summer schedule reshuffling.

**** you COVID!

Reactions: sdj
Not surprising. If things don't dramatically improve by the spring, Sonoma may not happen again either.

I was just thinking that too.

How about a double header in 2022 with the Gen 7 and Australian Supercars.

Nah, who could tell them apart...

Wouldn’t be surprised if the first 10 races are in Florida, Texas and South Carolina.

Those states don’t seem to care about COVID.
Greenville Pickens has big enough pit road and no capacity worries due to covid spectator limits.
You even can park and watch in your car for about one third of the track.
How old school and short track can you get.

It isn't quite the paperclip that Martinsville is but the same size, it would be great.

Greenville Pickens has big enough pit road and no capacity worries due to covid spectator limits.
You even can park and watch in your car for about one third of the track.
How old school and short track can you get.

It isn't quite the paperclip that Martinsville is but the same size, it would be great.
I love GP. I've been there 4 times and have 2 wins and 3 top 5. Awesome track

That blows.

Make no mistake. In the next few years the Championship race WILL be on a roval.

I know there will be flack for this, but I think there's no coincidence that we are suddenly seeing a lot more road courses added the last few seasons.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That blows.

Make no mistake. In the next few years the Championship race WILL be on a roval.

I know there will be flack for this, but I think there's no coincidence that we are suddenly seeing a lot more road courses added the last few seasons.

Nah, its Covid. Nothing else.

That blows.

What's the reason?

That blows.

They have to rig it for Chase to catch Petty, Dale, and Jimmie somehow!

edit: sarcasm obviously

That blows.

Road course racing is the future of NASCAR.

I feel bad for people living out there and in the North. Yeah the Southern states could be a little more vigilant with this but a complete shutdown is wild.

I see nothing wrong with 25% capacities and folks in masks, especially at a NASCAR track that has a very long and spread out grandstand. Attending Bristol I felt very safe

I feel bad for people living out there and in the North. Yeah the Southern states could be a little more vigilant with this but a complete shutdown is wild.

I see nothing wrong with 25% capacities and folks in masks, especially at a NASCAR track that has a very long and spread out grandstand. Attending Bristol I felt very safe

This is the reason I didn't go to the Snowball Derby. No masks, no social distancing, 20,000+ people. Matt Weaver and other reporters were ridiculed for wearing a mask. And now, there is a crew member in the ICU with COVID and probably other people who went there who contracted the virus.

The whole "outdoors" thing is out the window because it's not hot and humid now, which means conditions are optimal for this virus to spread.

Back
Top Bottom