Auto Club Speedway Pre- Race 2023

Looks a little cool for tomorrow but at least not calling for a ton of rain

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Two races tomorrow. Exactly what people figured.
Shame on NASCAR.
We tailgated the fack out of my backyard today because we knew better than to believe the idiots at NASCAR.
Tomorrow gonna be a good day.

What’s the weather looking like for todays race??im so excited to see why Kyle do today in that RCR car! Should have won last week if it wasn’t for that stupid caution . I swear nascar throw a caution at the end of every race to stack the cars back up.. so dumb and fake

What’s the weather looking like for todays race??im so excited to see why Kyle do today in that RCR car! Should have won last week if it wasn’t for that stupid caution . I swear nascar throw a caution at the end of every race to stack the cars back up.. so dumb and fake
if only Suarez had kept the car out of the grass….think maybe no caution

Looks like a high of 48 and overcast all day. Chance of rain is very low. I hope they have enough tires to make it the whole race.

Christmas morning. To the track. LFG!

It's a little bit warmer right now in Chicago than it is at Auto Club Speedway. If you could predict weather months in advance, the place to have today's race would be Atlanta, mid-70s for today's high there. Sometimes you just can't win when it comes to the weather.

Two races tomorrow. Exactly what people figured.
Shame on NASCAR.
We tailgated the fack out of my backyard today because we knew better than to believe the idiots at NASCAR.
Tomorrow gonna be a good day.
I hope Clutch made it in ok and I hope you guys have a fun day today and get to see some great racing. Share some of your pics later.

A 4th at the Coliseum, 5th at Daytona. and a win today would not be a bad start of the 2023 season for Bowman. :punkrocke

632080D7-1E62-4C13-846D-45FF0DDD5E6E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom