Back to 5 Pontaic teams?

P

PettyBenson

different number and manu? hearing the #60 NetZero Haas CNC Racing Chevy team may become the #0 NetZero Haas CNC Racing Pontiac team for driver Jack Sprague in 2003?? #0 for Net'Zero'.(12-3-2002)

Back up to 5 teams if this happens. jayski reported on this a while ago but had heard nothing since. I went to jacks message board and asked them a while back if they heard anythign and they said that the car will be a Chevy. Either Jayski is wrong or the fans are.

I read that a while back too. But I have seen nothing on it since. My guess is Sprague will be in a Chevy.

You don't know who to belive, A lot of the time the fan get their news from Jayski. LOL

Not too much of a stretch for that team to go to Pontiac. Hendrick currently provides Pontiac motors for MB Motorsports (Johnny benson and Ken schrader this year).

IF I was that team i would go with Pontaic. For on reason only, and that is there are less of them. They will be higher on the pecking order since there is only 5 teams compared to the 12-15 Chevy teams

Depends how much support Pontiac gives them. Pontiac might give them more help since Pontiac doesn't have as many teams this year.

I know Pontaci is puting money into MBV/MB2 as well as PPI. They worked on getting the 4 team over so I am guessing they will be supporting them as well. It just depends on if the Haas team was brought to Pontaic or if they came over themself

Back
Top Bottom