Bad mood

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Tomorrow: bad mood.

Next Wednesday: bad mood.

Consider this fair warning. ;)

Tomorrow, the president of the company is in town and, since the head of my department is off, **** rolls on my shoulders. Plus I have two exams.

Next Wednesday, enormous workload (tried to request off then they told me what was to come Wednesday), and a half hour presentation for Psyc.

Bad mood.

Tomorrow, the president of the company is in town and, since the head of my department is off, **** rolls on my shoulders. Plus I have two exams.

Next Wednesday, enormous workload (tried to request off then they told me what was to come Wednesday), and a half hour presentation for Psyc.

Bad mood.

It's OK Andy you'll make threw it.

:fixed:

Bad mood.

A what? A warning?

Damn, what are you gonna do, make some nonsensical trolling thread or something........

We will try to survive your bad mood. I promise.

But thanks for the warning, Billy Jack.:beerbang:

Bad mood.

Same $hit different day

So andy are you telling us that you are really a female and it is coming up your time of month??

bet my family wishes i could tell them a week in advance which days i'd be in a bad mood. :)

Andy try to remember what a wise man once said

"10% of life is what happens to me, the other 90% is how I choose to respond to that 10%"

It's not always easy, but you have to power to control your reactions regardless of the situation.

Andy try to remember what a wise man once said

"10% of life is what happens to me, the other 90% is how I choose to respond to that 10%"

It's not always easy, but you have to power to control your reactions regardless of the situation.
so true bo. ones attitude determines what you get out of life.

Back
Top Bottom