Bad time of year for so many

lisa

Kurt Busch fan
I have been trying several local places to get help with my rent and all have said, we have no funds left. I know I am but one of many many who don't know what to do??

I received an eviction notice 2 days ago. It'd not often that I am left with not much to say but this is one of them.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Do you have family in the area you could crash with until you get back on your feet?

I have been trying several local places to get help with my rent and all have said, we have no funds left. I know I am but one of many many who don't know what to do??

I received an eviction notice 2 days ago. It'd not often that I am left with not much to say but this is one of them.
I really don't know what to tell you Lisa...... maybe try some of the church organizations..... the red tape and stuff takes too long going thru the govt. agencies....

Good luck Lisa...... this is really disheartening after you just moved all the way across the country......

My girl is getting evicted as well. I have spent the last few days moving her into a temporary place. Several reasons why she and I are not getting a place together and I am currently staying with my sister while I am paying several of my ex's expenses so her staying where I am wasn't feasible either. It's rough on a lot of people right now. Hang in there girl.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom