BBIII again

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK, good choice for eviction. I'm glad I have the live feed to help with my addiction. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by cutiepie24
yep it was a good eviction.............:D

Amy has been an ass all week, thinks she is the Queen Bee and will probably be next. I think Josh will also put up Marcellus.

No TV till next week so I'm glad I took your advice about the live feed. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i think Jason will put up Amy and Lisa, bc i rember one coversation between Dani , Marcelos and jason saying that they wanted to get rid of the hot tub 6( Amy and lisa are the only ones left) Thats the final 3 IMo Dani, Jason, Marc, the final two will be Dani and jason the winner will be Dani

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510
i think Jason will put up Amy and Lisa, bc i rember one coversation between  Dani , Marcelos and jason saying that they wanted to get rid of the hot tub 6( Amy and lisa are the only ones left) Thats the final 3 IMo Dani, Jason, Marc, the final two will be Dani and jason the winner will be Dani

Jay, I'm rooting for Danielle too...She just seems to play the game the best, and quietly. I love marcellus but he gets too emotional, and Jason???? we'll see.

Do you get the live feed from Realone?

Back
Top Bottom