Be back later~

majestyx

Administrator
Staff member
Taking the son to the movie theater and going to dinner with the hubby. Be back later! Don't have too much fun without me!

97, take it easy on the Bob Seger! ;)

later Maj, I am going to a Christmas Party tonite, open bar.. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by bowtie@Dec 12 2003, 06:40 PM
later Maj, I am going to a Christmas Party tonite, open bar.. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Have fun, but please be careful!!! :wub:

Originally posted by majestyx+Dec 12 2003, 06:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Dec 12 2003, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Dec 12 2003, 06:40 PM
later Maj, I am going to a Christmas Party tonite, open bar.. :bounce:&nbsp; :bounce:&nbsp; :bounce:
Have fun, but please be careful!!! :wub: [/b][/quote]
Yes mam.

I'm not going anywhere tonight because I'm as sick as a small puppy. Hope you guys have fun, and if you see the Last Samurai, tell me what you thought of it. :cheers:

Sopk4 went and seen Time Line. He said it was pretty good. Haven't seen it. My movie comes out in about 5 more days. Maj talk to you and Bow latter.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccckkkkkkk! Hello!??? *****knocks on monitor***** Where is everybody??? Anyone out there???????

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 12 2003, 10:15 PM
Hey!!! I am here, you have the hardest han dle to spell on here!
It's not hard it you abbrevi.........shorten it to maj. forget the last part, especially if you have been drinkin'!!! :D

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 12 2003, 10:23 PM
Hell, M-aj- is hard enough right now man! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:cheers: to my good friend, 97forever! :cheers: He is completely drunk off his ass!!!! You go buddy! You deserve to tie one on! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: If you weren't quite so far away, I'd share my bottle of Crown Royal witcha! :cheers:

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 12 2003, 10:29 PM
Seems like I can make as bout as much sense now as I ever do on here dont it Maj? :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are doing just fine, my friend! :wub:

So, since this is my thread, I'm gonna jack it!

When are you gonna post a picture of yourself, 97? I have posted mine (actually reposted), Dee posted hers some time ago, I talked Happy into posting his, gonna hit up slick-nick to post his.........Now we need to see a picture of you. One that is fully clothed, or just a head shot is just fine! :) So, how about it?????

Originally posted by majestyx@Dec 12 2003, 11:34 PM
So, since this is my thread, I'm gonna jack it!

When are you gonna post a picture of yourself, 97? I have posted mine (actually reposted), Dee posted hers some time ago, I talked Happy into posting his, gonna hit up slick-nick to post his.........Now we need to see a picture of you. One that is fully clothed, or just a head shot is just fine! :) So, how about it?????
You forgot about Bow....why haven't we seen a pic of him?

I got sidetracked, Dee. My next post was for that very thing!

Bowtie, the same goes for you too! We need to see a pic of you. No BS pictures, either!

Well, I guess I'm gonna call it a nite. Will try to check back in tomorrow. Have a busy day planned, but I will try to fit my good buddies here in if only for a few minutes. See ya on the flip side! :owned:

Originally posted by majestyx@Dec 13 2003, 12:25 AM
I got sidetracked, Dee. My next post was for that very thing!

Bowtie, the same goes for you too! We need to see a pic of you. No BS pictures, either!
Pssst.... Bow!

Post a pic of the Chevy Bowtie. :D

He's apparantly indesposed, so.......

Attachments

• Chevrolet_BowTie.jpg
    Chevrolet_BowTie.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 120
UGHHHH...sorry man. That Bowtie just doesn't look right unless it's on the side of the road with the hood up!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 13 2003, 06:17 PM
UGHHHH...sorry man. That Bowtie just doesn't look right unless it's on the side of the road with the hood up!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
hey man, guess what I saw the other day

a Ford pushing a Chevy

wtth a chain :lol:

Yeah, what the hell oare you doing up so late? or do you just not skeep?

Like the blonde said when told she couldnt fly a spaceship to the sun because it's too hot to land on?

'Duh..thats why we are gonna go at night!'

(Close your eyes.)

Back
Top Bottom