Benny Pays Up

71Fan

The # 55 Schneider Electric Pit Crew busted off a 12.95 second Pit Stop back in June at the Michigan International Speedway. After reviewing the tape, Benny agreed it was indeed a 12.95 and paid the crew a total of 700 smackeroos.

A man good to his word.........yeah Benny!! And a big YEAH to the 55 team!!:D

I thought it was supposed to be more $$$

But, a man of his word did the right thing.

Geez!Benny went broke on that,NOT.Good job Benny the bone head.:)

I'm sure with what he gets paid, Benny is really hurting giving up $700. *sarcasm* I'm glad someone finally won it.

Benny is not stupid,He will get in the mix of making money like the rest.It may cost him a couple of 1 hundred dollar bills.But who is counting?;)

Is the Benny Pit stop Challenge now over? Do these teams get a chance to win the $ anymore? I too would never had drempt that the 55 team has a good crew.

That is a surprise, thought for sure the 17 team would take that with their eyes closed. Hard to beat the 17 team in the pits.

Did anyone happen to see the interview during the rain delay at Pocono with Ward Burton? The interviewer was asking the same tired questions, and it was pretty obvious Ward would rather have been ANYWHERE else. As they started to wrap up, to Ward's obvious relief, one of the booth dudes asked about Tommy Baldwin winning the Golden Benny from New Hampshire. When the pit reporter asked Ward what he thought of his crew chief winning a Golden Benny, Ward looked dead at him and mumbled, "Oh, what's that?" He seriously had no idea what it even was. After being told what it was, he recovered nicely with some pat crack at Benny, which was what they wanted. But it kinda let folks know how much some of these guys could care less about the inanities in the booth. Love ya Ward, keep it real.

Back
Top Bottom