Best Drivers Quotes

P

pettyfan4life

Whats your best drivers quotes? I liked Kyle on him and Darlington" I wish they would close it down and fill it up with water and turn it in to a big bass pound" 95

"We have done so much, with so little, for so long, that now we can do almost anything with nothing". Dave Marcis

well at 80% im still better than half the guys out there...- Dale Jr

I only ment to rattle his cage.....- Dale Sr.

I don't rember the exact quote but it was DW after he nerly won Pocono in the #1 car saying "They have not put enought firt on me yet, i am still buring" or something like that.

Then there was from Kyle refering to last year. When he was asked "What you do when you have to go to the bathroom during the race?" and kyles reply" I missed so many races this year I just get up off the couch and go"

"I wanna race, the faster you go, the racier its gets, I'm comfortable with that".......one of my favorite lines of the intimidator....<:)

"Golden Benny? What's that?" Ward Burton after being informed that his team had won it the week before

Mine would be from Mark,Maybe I ain't supposed to win a Cup,Who knows?We will see.:rolleyes:

oh yea thats right this is driver quotes

um

"I was hungry he was hungry I was trying to catch but just couldn't if I could have I would have knocked the S--- out of him"
rusty wallace

Originally posted by smack500
"Thats what we were f------- going for" chad knaus
Yep,and you know if Johnson loses by 15 points that line is gonna stick right in Jimmys crawl. ;)

if mark beats him by 25 they will really be pissed especially since mark was cought editing his car a few races before them and was only fined money. but o well thats racing :D

Like like when Harvick said "I will be waiting" (biffle fight) and also the "I'm back".

Thought of a couple others...

"HALF???!!!!" Jeff Gordon

"Yeah, we're through for the day looks like." Dale Earnhardt Junior

And who could leave out one of the most classic and most repeated quotes in racing history,

"Jimmy Spencer never forgets!"

:p

"if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying" that might not be a direct quote of anyone, but i am sure every crew chief has thought it.:D

Build the walls higher, take off the plates and let us run.
Dale Earnhardt

And another one that I believe Earnhardt said but not sure
They wouldn't call them bumpers if they didn't want us to use them.

"I'd like to thank God and Fritos"....Jeff Gordon, any given race he wins.

"When push comes to shove, we just wanna go out and win."
......Tony Stewart.

Back
Top Bottom