Best race of speedweeks?

66mustang

What race was it?

My pick would be the truck race. Dang that was a good race with a fantastic finish.

From what I hear, the truck race sounds like it was really good. I didn't get to see any of it, only highlights.

the nascar race was the best.....NOT the truck one won with no contest on my part

I didn't get to see the truck race, so I'll go with the IROC race.

i actually would go with all of teh races since no one was seriously hurt or killed

Yep without a doubt the truck race, real racing beating and banging coming down to the last lap.....just like it should be.

Originally posted by pettyfan4life@Feb 17 2003, 12:47 PM
the nascar race was the best.....NOT the truck one won with no contest on my part
Am I the only one that didn't understand this?

Yeah I don't understand it either.

I didn't know any other series of racing took part in speedweeks. :huh:

I didn't get to see the truck or iroc races. But looks like the Trucks won the vote be far. So it must have been good.

Originally posted by 66mustang+Feb 17 2003, 10:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66mustang @ Feb 17 2003, 10:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pettyfan4life@Feb 17 2003, 12:47 PM
Am I the only one that didn't understand this? [/b][/quote]
Looks like he ment that the Nascar race was the best one. And won with no contest on my part.

it was suspose to be scarstic on my part saying the nascar race was the best but actually I liked the truck rece sorry for the miss confusion

The truck race is hands down the best race of speedweeks. The only bad news is the next Truck race is a month away at Darlington.

Back
Top Bottom