Best Road Racer?

Which Winston Cup regular is the best road racer?

• Jeff Gordon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony Stewart

• Robby Gordon

• Mark Martin

• Ricky Rudd

• OTHER

• Total voters
W

Ward Burton

Which Winston Cup regular is the best road racer?

I said Jeff Gordon...I believe that he is he best road racer.

I voted for Jeff Gordon; but! I still think 'Other' will get his first victory this weekend! This guy is in every poll and he still has yet to win ;)

Originally posted by redrock@Jun 19 2003, 04:49 PM
I voted for Jeff Gordon; but! I still think 'Other' will get his first victory this weekend! This guy is in every poll and he still has yet to win ;)
That is true, but he always has a "top 5 car" <_<

I voted for Jeff Gordon,a record 7 road course wins says it all for Me,JMO! :D :lol:

This one is easy:

Robby Gordon is the best road racer out there,like him or not.All else being equal----which it isn't---Robby can beat 'em here.

I said Smoke, what kind of fan would I be if I didn't.
As much as I dislike Robby Gordon, he is good on the RC, but I don't think I would say the best.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin+Jun 19 2003, 06:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4xchampncountin @ Jun 19 2003, 06:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--redrock@Jun 19 2003, 04:49 PM
I voted for Jeff Gordon; but!&nbsp; I still think 'Other' will get his first victory this weekend!&nbsp; This guy is in every poll and he still has yet to win ;)
That is true, but he always has a "top 5 car" <_< [/b][/quote]
come on..nascar gave that car to Jr!!.... :p

Watching Rudd over the years, I think he's the best overall road racer I've seen. However, in recent years the other names on that list have also shown their worth on the road courses, especially Jeff Gordon. Don't forget about some of the underdogs, though: Ron Fellows is one of the best road racers out there, and so is Johnny Miller.

Robby is a better road racer than any of the other drivers listed there. If he drove "smarter" he would have a few more wins.

I would have to say it would one of the Gordon guys. And sence Jeff has so many win on RC I picked him.

Back
Top Bottom