Best Roval seating?

Canadian GP

Old as dirt!
Haven't been to Charlotte in years but would like to catch a roval race this year just not sure where to sit. Not too concerned with prices but I think sitting opposite the front stretch chicane would be a good place to start looking. Suggestions?

Haven't been to Charlotte in years but would like to catch a roval race this year just not sure where to sit. Not too concerned with prices but I think sitting opposite the front stretch chicane would be a good place to start looking. Suggestions?

My family (sans mom) and I went to the first ROVAL race, and we sat close to the first sharp turn off of the oval part into the road course part, and that gave us some pretty good view of the action. You'll definitely want to sit as high as possible, so if you can get nosebleed tickets, get 'em.

If you're not in a wheelchair, Ford Upper Terrace, Sections AA through B or C. Row B is the bottom most row. It has a better view than the top since you can lean over and see the areas immediately against the wall at the infield entrance and exit. Stop by Sect B, row B, seats 21 and 22 and say Hi.

If you are, the handicapped seating at the top of Ford / bottom of New Veranda may have an even better view. Hey, you ought to get some breaks occasionally.

If you're not in a wheelchair, Ford Upper Terrace, Sections AA through B or C. Row B is the bottom most row. It has a better view than the top since you can lean over and see the areas immediately against the wall at the infield entrance and exit. Stop by Sect B, row B, seats 21 and 22 and say Hi.

If you are, the handicapped seating at the top of Ford / bottom of New Veranda may have an even better view. Hey, you ought to get some breaks occasionally.

I'm crippled and they actually have elevators that take you up to the nosebleed now. Which is great for me, but the elevators do have lines.

Back
Top Bottom