Biffle's an idiot

Its not even that (even though it was a dumb comment) he said that, its going up to Hornaday's crew chief, while he was sitting on his "war wagon"....that was rediculous.

fergy1370 said:
You have to remember who he drives for and with....its bound to rub off on him.

LOL, and you think Biffle is an idiot?
Say something different for once, pal. That's always your reply..

Originally Posted by fergy1370
You have to remember who he drives for and with....its bound to rub off on him.
slick-nick said:
LOL, and you think Biffle is an idiot?
Say something different for once, pal. That's always your reply..
I believe fergy's comments were regarding Biffle. Not Hornaday.

fergy, please correct this if I'm wrong. ;)

Nick, pull your head out of your butt. I can't understand what you are saying....Biffle doesn't drive for RCR....

I have been an RCR fan for years upon years. Go find one post where I have said something negative about RCR.

Robby Gordon is different. I've complained about him several times.

so, they aren't saying anything on the radio about Kyle...what happened?

majestyx said:
I believe fergy's comments were regarding Biffle. Not Hornaday.

fergy, please correct this if I'm wrong. ;)

You're correct. I guess he was trying to find more mistakes or something.

Edit my above post if I crossed over the line Maj. Sorry if I did.

Hell if I know either...I cant figure it out. Apparently someone is an idiot and something rubbed off on someone else?? Dont know about Kyle's part.

Kyle is a lap down. Stayed out because of tires. Fading fast on the old ones.
He was caught up with Hornaday and Biffle.

While I think Biffle's comments were a bit rude, he was hot because of the incident with Ron. I don't know that we'll ever know if Ron brake-checked Kyle or not. But it did look suspicious.

Now, Kyle just spun out because of the old tires.

wait...who's rubbing off on who? and who's an idiot and why? and what does any of this have to do with Darrell Waltrip?

esorlxaw said:
so, they aren't saying anything on the radio about Kyle...what happened?

Long story short, Kyle got under Hornaday in a turn. You could say Ron came down or Kyle was too low and lost it. Anyway, contact was made and they saved the cars. In the middle of the turn, Hornaday slipped and appeared to get off the gas, Kyle spun him out and Biffle ran into the back of Kyle, messing up the rear and knocking Biffle out of the race.

oh, he wrecked, okay. There goes Kyle's championship shot...which also means that Truex is the champion, which means that the Jr. Nation will be beside themselves. Time to go to bass pro shops with your wrangler jeans, eat your KFC/Taco Bell, wear your Drakkar Noir and drink some cold budweisers while shopping for Remington shells....sigh. Hell, I'm going to Lowe's!!!!

esorlxaw said:
okay, so Biffle went after Kyle's crew chief? Or hornaday's?
In words only, Hornaday's crew chief. Who then turned around and called Biffle and idiot.

Didn't really go after him, just jumped on Hornaday's crew chief's wagon.....Which if I were the chief, I'd have my crew's ass for letting Biffle get to me like that...

oh, okay, I was gonna say, if Biffle started smack talking about Kyle...he would have to deal with Kurt looking out for little brother, which would mean that Jimmy Spencer would get involved, then his son would throw paint on the cars and the cops would come, Wimmer would drive by with a fifth of Jack, now that they can sponsor and all, but then Blaney would be upset because he is advertising his sponsor, which means Gaughan would have to get involved, since he took over Blaney's ride and all, and since Gaughan got Kodak, Spencer might go after him. The biggest problem is that Wimmer is driving the wrong way around the track in a BDR truck. Meanwhile, Biffle has escaped on Nemecheck's plane.

Sorry

esorlxaw said:
oh, okay, I was gonna say, if Biffle started smack talking about Kyle...he would have to deal with Kurt looking out for little brother, which would mean that Jimmy Spencer would get involved, then his son would throw paint on the cars and the cops would come, Wimmer would drive by with a fifth of Jack, now that they can sponsor and all, but then Blaney would be upset because he is advertising his sponsor, which means Gaughan would have to get involved, since he took over Blaney's ride and all, and since Gaughan got Kodak, Spencer might go after him. The biggest problem is that Wimmer is driving the wrong way around the track in a BDR truck. Meanwhile, Biffle has escaped on Nemecheck's plane.

Sorry

Sounds logical to me. ROTFL

:lol2:

I don't even know if I should laugh but I really liked your last post esorlxaw.

"There goes Kyle's championship shot...which also means that Truex is the champion, which means that the Jr. Nation will be beside themselves."

Which also means the Hendrick nation will hate him even more for just being associated with Jr.

Neither of them can win.

Nope, if Jr wins is because NASCAR wanted him to. I'm surprised no one has said anything like that about Truex. I guess its a little harder to come up with conspiracies in the Busch Series.

fergy1370 said:
Nick, pull your head out of your butt. I can't understand what you are saying....Biffle doesn't drive for RCR....

I have been an RCR fan for years upon years. Go find one post where I have said something negative about RCR.

Robby Gordon is different. I've complained about him several times.
Sorry, I took it wrong. Must of crossed you with EMP. Again, my apologies.

fergy1370 said:
Whatever.
I'm being serious, dude. My mistake. I thought you were commenting on Hornaday and RCR because i'm use to hearing the "diss" remarks. I blew it out of proportion, so for that i'm sorry.

I listened to it on the radio whilst doing my work. I thought there would be more caution laps than competition laps, but they finally settled down and raced. Biffle is just like so many others in that he reacts way before he thinks. Cooler heads prevail in the end, but quicker for some.

If you hear most of the drivers who are asked what happened to them after a wreck, you will hear most of them say, "I haven't seen the video yet, but..." . But there are those drivers who will always say what they believe happened, even though it was clear to everyone else who witnessed it that wasn't what transpired. To that end, some of those drivers lose fans they would normally keep. Just the nature of the beast.

esorlxaw said:

Sorry

ROFLMBO!!!!
Can't wait to watch it now, this sounds exciting.
But I wouldn't have missed that All Star Race at Irwindale for nothing!! :beerbang:

I'm as far from a Hendrick Nation guy as I can get, I like Kyle, and I want Jimmie to win the Cup, but I have to admit that Truex just ran a better season than Kyle. It took Kyle a little longer to get started and then his inexperience showed several times on the track (Nashville for example, which I got to see in person), Truex dominated from early on. My distaste for him has nothing to do with Jr, in fact, I kind of liked him at first in spite of his owner, but after an early on track incident with Mike Wallace, I had a very bad taste in my mouth, he just seems (and I wouldn't say too aggresive) but a a little too disrespectful when racing for position, he's quick to smash a worthy opponent when all he'd have to do is race them hard a little bit before they faded, that's why I don't like Truex. I'm just a fan of the way Kyle carries himself, especially for his age and skill and the level he's at, he could easily be a ****y little prick, but he seems just happy to be there. Kind of like Carl Edwards seems in the Cup series, but with less backflips.

fergy1370 said:
Long story short, Kyle got under Hornaday in a turn. You could say Ron came down or Kyle was too low and lost it. Anyway, contact was made and they saved the cars. In the middle of the turn, Hornaday slipped and appeared to get off the gas, Kyle spun him out and Biffle ran into the back of Kyle, messing up the rear and knocking Biffle out of the race.
It's no wonder Kyle plowed into the back of Hornady's car after Hornady slipped up in front of him...it's pretty darn hard to control a race car through the corner at 140 mph with one hand on the steering wheel and the other out the window, shaking your fist.

Back
Top Bottom