big crowd at bristol

Take down the Wallace tower seats wayyyyy up in 1 and 2. Block off the seats behind any suite supports. You'd knock off 20k-40k seats doing those two things.

And I agree they built Bristol way too high. Earnhardt Terrace is where the most expensive seats are and it's a total ripoff, imo. I've gone up there a couple times and it's just way too high as is the Wallace tower. You can't see car numbers.

Yeah from my experience rows 15-25 are perfect for short tracks. It’s a place like Michigan you wanna be up more

Take down the Wallace tower seats wayyyyy up in 1 and 2. Block off the seats behind any suite supports. You'd knock off 20k-40k seats doing those two things.

And I agree they built Bristol way too high. Earnhardt Terrace is where the most expensive seats are and it's a total ripoff, imo. I've gone up there a couple times and it's just way too high as is the Wallace tower. You can't see car numbers.

Exactly. A lot of of the short tracks on the schedule especially don't need seats that high.

Back
Top Bottom