Big Streaming News NASCAR Roots Series to Air on FloRacing

FloRacing is the king of streaming and it's not even close. They have more content than everyone else combined.

That $150 upfront is a tough bullet to swallow though. Especially since this is just NASCAR, while IMSA will probably go to Peacock. NASCAR wants me to buy cable, Peacock, and now FloRacing.

Oh and don't forget they moved a bunch of their stuff off Trackpass and Peacock and put it on MotorTrend, so there's ANOTHER service you have to buy.

So cable TV for USA + Peacock for NASCAR and IMSA + Trackpass for NASCAR/ARCA + MotorTrend for NASCAR Productions movies, documentaries and shows.

Just. ******. Pick. One.

FloRacing is the king of streaming and it's not even close. They have more content than everyone else combined.

That $150 upfront is a tough bullet to swallow though. Especially since this is just NASCAR, while IMSA will probably go to Peacock. NASCAR wants me to buy cable, Peacock, and now FloRacing.
Flo lags behind in your type of racing, but if you are a dirt fan it's well worth the price, especially compared to Dirtvision.

I've been subscribing to Flo since 2018, first monthly (which was $30), then yearly since 2019. Each year close to renewal, I initiate a cancelation request via the site, and it offers me another year for $120, which I accept. Just a helpful tip for anyone who is already a subscriber.

I've been subscribing to Flo since 2018, first monthly (which was $30), then yearly since 2019. Each year close to renewal, I initiate a cancelation request via the site, and it offers me another year for $120, which I accept. Just a helpful tip for anyone who is already a subscriber.

I've been doing that with the New York Times. They went up to $18. Every year I go to cancel and they offer me another year at $4/month.

If the "$12.50/month" thing it says when you go to sign up was how they did it, I'd get it. But they charge it all at once.

Flo lags behind in your type of racing, but if you are a dirt fan it's well worth the price, especially compared to Dirtvision.
For sure. An even better value for the next year since they added all of this extra very popular content and kept the same price

For sure. An even better value for the next year since they added all of this extra very popular content and kept the same price
I think you could see this coming when they added Thunder Road and Stafford this year, and the SMART tour for next year. I'm excited to watch live modified racing.

It will be interesting to see which NASCAR sanctioned tracks they show. Like Grandview Speedway is a NASCAR sanctioned dirt track, but from the sounds of it this is more like Bowman Gray etc

Would have preferred it to be on Peacock, however FloRacing has a really nice core audience.

I'll look into purchasing it.

I think you could see this coming when they added Thunder Road and Stafford this year, and the SMART tour for next year. I'm excited to watch live modified racing.

It will be interesting to see which NASCAR sanctioned tracks they show. Like Grandview Speedway is a NASCAR sanctioned dirt track, but from the sounds of it this is more like Bowman Gray etc
280 races more from the Nascar side, that is a sizeable amount

Over 280 NASCAR Roots races annually will stream live and on-demand under the TrackPass banner on FloRacing, transforming the popular platform into the leading destination for grassroots motorsports.

I spend enough time in the recliner with cable, and trying to keep up with five series is plenty. I'll pass.

Oh and don't forget they moved a bunch of their stuff off Trackpass and Peacock and put it on MotorTrend, so there's ANOTHER service you have to buy.

So cable TV for USA + Peacock for NASCAR and IMSA + Trackpass for NASCAR/ARCA + MotorTrend for NASCAR Productions movies, documentaries and shows.

Just. ******. Pick. One.
Yes. Have a $50/month streaming service that covers only but ALL motorsports. Tack on an extra $10 for no ads and cloud-based DVR. It doesn't sound difficult in theory but every motorsport is already tied to their respective contracts that all end at highly varying dates. Most probably won't want to take on an early exit fee with their current contract holders unless their would be multiple billionaires involved in this streaming service startup. But if you get F1 on board...there's a slim chance of something happening in the next decade

Yes. Have a $50/month streaming service that covers only but ALL motorsports. Tack on an extra $10 for no ads and cloud-based DVR. It doesn't sound difficult in theory but every motorsport is already tied to their respective contracts that all end at highly varying dates. Most probably won't want to take on an early exit fee with their current contract holders unless their would be multiple billionaires involved in this streaming service startup. But if you get F1 on board...there's a slim chance of something happening in the next decade
It's refreshing to read a post that acknowledges the business realities.

Back
Top Bottom