Bill France Jr passes

• Thread starter This Buds For Me
  • Start date
T

This Buds For Me

Charlotte.com is reporting that Bill France Jr has passed away. :( man thats sad.

He will be sorely missed.

I understand this should be in the black flag section....but this is a HUGE blow to nascar.

Sad to hear. Not sure how it is a big blow but rather a sad day and a person that will be sorely missed. I think that his son Brian is doing a great job so far.

Sad to hear. Not sure how it is a big blow but rather a sad day and a person that will be sorely missed. I think that his son Brian is doing a great job so far.

I personally fill that when someone that has done as much has Bill Jr did, its a big time blow to any organization they were a part of. He's going to be greatly missed.

Thoughts and prayers to the France family and the NASCAR family. Bill was a man of vision....he will be missed. :(

Thoughts and prayers to the France family.
heartcross.gif

I personally fill that when someone that has done as much has Bill Jr did, its a big time blow to any organization they were a part of. He's going to be greatly missed.

Your right. I was thinking of it in a different context at work. Now that I was at home and watched the race and saw the reactions of others it is a big time loss.

The funeral service for Bill France Jr. is scheduled for Thursday afternoon at the Mary McLeod Bethune Performing Arts Center, 698 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach. Calling hours and an evening service will be Wednesday at Seabreeze United Church of Christ, 501 N. Wild Olive Ave., Daytona Beach. Exact times have yet to be announced.(DBNJ)

Back
Top Bottom