Blocked IP Address

Discussion in 'Racing-Forums Feedback' started by OzFan, Sep 11, 2014.

1. OzFan

OzFan Crew Chief

Hope you can help. I cannot access the forum any more as I keep getting the above message. I have logged on this time using a different network. Have I done something or is there a problem elsewhere. When I do access the site I find that I am logged in (when looking at my profile). Can you advise please.

2. Magnethead

Magnethead Admin & Resident Techie Staff Member

3. OzFan

OzFan Crew Chief

All fixed. Don't know what caused it but alls good with the world. Thanks anyway.

4. TexasRaceLady

TexasRaceLady Admin/TimeOut Monitor Staff Member Contributor

Not sure what the problem was, none of the ISP numbers you use are blocked.

5. FLRacingFan

FLRacingFan Team Owner

This happened to me when I was using ZenMate earlier. Haven't tried it with Hola yet.

6. penske2

penske2 Spectator

Could you please check the account of TsamPenske (Pete).At no fime can I get access with any device connected to my IP address. I get a notice that there is a server problem.

7. Emerson

Emerson Guest

I don't want anyone think I am trying to deceive the forum, mods or administrators.
    I have another account under Team Penske ( Pete) and for some reason that account can no longer access the forum
    not even as a guest.

The Penske2 account is my wife and I used her cell phone and information to log in.
    Again I do not want to deceive anyone so I would appreciate help. TRL ??

8. penske2

penske2 Spectator

Now the account "Emerson" is also blocked.

9. [quotPesky can sign in providedasRaceLady, post: 835816, member: 12"]Not sure what the problem was, none of the ISP numbers you use are blocked.[/quote]
    Team Pensky can sign in using another IP address ONLY.