Blocked IP Address

OzFan

Team Owner
Hope you can help. I cannot access the forum any more as I keep getting the above message. I have logged on this time using a different network. Have I done something or is there a problem elsewhere. When I do access the site I find that I am logged in (when looking at my profile). Can you advise please.

All fixed. Don't know what caused it but alls good with the world. Thanks anyway.

This happened to me when I was using ZenMate earlier. Haven't tried it with Hola yet.

Not sure whattime can I get access problem was, none of the ISP numbers you use are blocked.
Could you please check the account of TsamPenske (Pete).At no fime can I get access with any device connected to my IP address. I get a notice that there is a server problem.

I don't want anyone think I am trying to deceive the forum, mods or administrators.
I have another account under Team Penske ( Pete) and for some reason that account can no longer access the forum
not even as a guest.

The Penske2 account is my wife and I used her cell phone and information to log in.
Again I do not want to deceive anyone so I would appreciate help. TRL ??

[quotPesky can sign in providedasRaceLady, post: 835816, member: 12"]Not sure what the problem was, none of the ISP numbers you use are blocked.[/quote]
Team Pensky can sign in using another IP address ONLY.

Back
Top Bottom