Blue/Grey 100....who's going?

D

drt lvr

What Laurens' folk are making the trip up 85 Saturday and or Sunday for the Blue/Grey 100 paying 10 GRAND to win?? I know I'll be there sitting with the regular "CHEROKEE CELEBRITIES" sitting down toward the ladies restroom and in front of the last souvenir stand. Come by and speak !! LOL!

hey drt. yall coming to Riverside Saturday for the race!!! We'll mbe there with Chris' car!!!! hope to see you there!!!!!

love ,Katie

GOOD LUCK CHRIS ON YOUR RUN SAT WE HOPE TO BE THERE !!!!!

GOOD LUCK
LISA, LENNY AND DAISY!

Katie.......won't make it to the "RIVER" cause I got to work till two. Please tell Chris good luck for me. Ya'll be careful and have fun(holler for me too!) Guess I'll come home and head straight up to Gaffney for qualifying and heats and then back up there again on Sunday afternoon for the main events.

David..........missed yall!!!! Chris finished 7th out of 19 cars! Would have won that was but we got put out by the car behide us with about 3 laps to go and had to settle for 7th!! I still thought 7th was perty good finish concidering their were 19 cars!! Al Taylor from fountian Inn SC ended up winning the race!!! Congrats!

I went to the Blue/Gray!! It was a site!! A lot of great looking cars out there too!! I seen the Harris boys there to and even Brett Williamson but no car!!:( but that's okay!!! Chris Madden, Mike Duvall, Jeremy Clements, and Mike Measamer were there too!!! Glad to see them there!!! But I had a good time!! See everyone later, Micah!

Back
Top Bottom