Bobby Labonte /Farley Speedway

kelloggs5TLfan

Team Owner
Bobby Labonte Coming To Farley Speedway 10-6-2004

NASCAR Nextel Cup Star, Bobby Labonte will be at the Farley Speedway on Wednesday, October 6th. Labonte veteran driver on the NASCAR circuit and driver of the Gibbs Race Team Interstate Batteries #18 will be signing autographs beginning at 5 p.m. and will continue till approximately 6:30 p.m. The autograph session will be held in the Palace Ballroom located on the Farley Speedway grounds. Racing action will be held on the fast ½ mile dirt track beginning with hot laps at approximately 6:45 p.m. Racing action will be held in six classes with Labonte taking part in the Late Model portion of the program. Labonte will be driving a car fielded by the Farley Speedway track champion Jeff Aikey. The Late Model feature will be the second feature on the racing program allowing Labonte plenty of time to get back to his commitments with his NASCAR team.

Fans must purchase an advance ticket to get into the Palace Ballroom for the autograph session. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Farley Speedway at 563-744-3620.

October 6th

Farley Speedway

NASCAR Night at the Races

Bobby Labonte

NASCAR Dodge Weekly Series

Pit Gates Open 5:00 PM

Front Gates Open 4:30 PM

Autograph session 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM

(Must have an advanced ticket for autograph session)

One item per person.

Hey, does Steve Boley still dominate on that track? Used to drive up there from Davenport on Friday nights and then get back quickly to go to work the next morning. Great track. :)

Hi,
Where is the track located? I have never heard of it.

Originally posted by nascarup@Oct 5 2004, 09:25 AM
Hi,
Where is the track located? I have never heard of it.
I think it is in Iowa. Here is what I found.

Farley Speedway
27303 Olde Farley Rd.
Farley, Iowa 52046-9776
1/2 mi Dirt High Banked Oval

I'll bet Dave Despain on Wind Tunnel would like to have this info.

Back
Top Bottom