Bobby Labonte Invites Fans

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Labonte invites fans to celebrate
Bobby Labonte is inviting his fans to join in the celebration of his upcoming 500th NASCAR Cup start.

Labonte, driver of the No. 43 Petty Enterprises Dodge, is scheduled to make his 500th career Cup start on Sept. 8 at Richmond International Raceway. He is inviting fans to share in the milestone event by offering a free "500th Career Start" T-shirt at www.bobbylabonte.com.

Fans who order the T-shirt are automatically entered into an online contest that features prizes such as signed merchandise. The grand prize is an authentic No. 43 helmet autographed by the 2000 series champion.

"We just wanted to give something back to the fans for all their support," Labonte said. "You probably look at stats more after your career, but this milestone is a chance to say 'thanks' for all the fans that have been there for me. This sport is driven by the fans. This is something to show my appreciation."

To enter, visit www.bobbylabonte.com.

Bobby doesn't get the props he deserves.....Winston Cup champ, super cool guy, can drives a car with the best of them....plus, he's from Texas!!!:beerbang:

Much like his brother, I think Bobby has the complete respect of the garage, the drivers and the media.

Labonte...

is a well respected guy, not a dirty driver at all.

not sure why he didnt stay with Gibbs team but he is working with the "King" now so he thats not too shabby ~

need more guys like him, thats for sure

Labonte...

is a well respected guy, not a dirty driver at all.

not sure why he didnt stay with Gibbs team but he is working with the "King" now so he thats not too shabby ~

need more guys like him, thats for sure

I've wondered why he didn't stay. He did have a lousy team-mate. :D

Back
Top Bottom