Bodywork mods draw NASCAR brass attention (cheating Kyle?)

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
Can someone please help me understand what changes a team can make following all the pre race inspections to result in needing to inflict damage to prevent NASCAR from finding something post race?

Besides pulling out panels and such.

529039866-e1462796595918.jpg

Defeat the Claw!

Speaking of body mods

Nailed Jamie McMurray and his team. Day ruined.

Kyle Busch? Scott free.

image.jpeg

It's time to retire the burnout. It was cool the first couple hundred times, but they're kind of old hat now. All it accomplishes is tearing up equipment and raising speculation.

I agree although it has been a while since I have seen one as I am onto something else once the last car has crossed the stripe.

That is NOT what had to be corrected on Jamie's car. It was the body panel in front of the right rear that had to be knocked out after
the jackman pushed it in.
The principle remains.

NASCAR banned the fender flares in 2015 and cracked down with their fancy new cameras.

I reckon some teams are given the blind eye.

That is NOT what had to be corrected on Jamie's car. It was the body panel in front of the right rear that had to be knocked out after
the article says the jackman hit it like a linebacker lol

TRL...Just play along. The children are having such fun. Party pooper. :D

Isn't Jimmy and Chad supposed to be the target of this type of thread - the times have changed.

Did Kyle's tire changer pull up the left skirt?

Theyve already been caught this season ;)

Just a guess but the left skirt was pulled out very early in the race .... me thinks it drug on the track or caught the apron. If the cars were turning right this would have been an advantage

Just a guess but the left skirt was pulled out very early in the race .... me thinks it drug on the track or caught the apron. If the cars were turning right this would have been an advantage
Oh ok :rolleyes:

image.png

Loving the cheat posts. This is the **** Hendrick has gone through for years because they were winning too much. Maybe my TRD powered Toyotas have truly arrived?

You must be awfully short because points are going over your head often.

How deep will you dig? You wouldn't bitch if Kyle was finishing 25th. This is very fun. Enjoying the show. :lurk:

No need to be insulting each other this early in the morning.
I reckon you'll let Rev call everyone children, but as soon as I theoretically call him short, its time to bring the mod hammer out. Right.

FWIW, its only early in the AM for your time.

How deep will you dig? You wouldn't bitch if Kyle was finishing 25th. This is very fun. Enjoying the show. :lurk:
If Kyle was finishing 25th this topic wouldnt exist and we'd all be bitching about how the actual winners were gaining an advantage either in the garage or by NASCAR.

I posted a NASCAR news story....I did not mean to set off a ****e storm :(

For those interested, read the Wiki on Smoky Yunick for some entertainment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokey_Yunick

An example:
In another incident, Yunick showed up for a race with stock rear fenders that partially covered the rear tires of his Chevelle. The car qualified well due to improved aerodynamics but the other teams were laughing and wondering how he was going to change the tires during pit stops. After qualifying, Yunick promptly cut out the rear fender openings. The other teams complained to NASCAR but Smokey said, "The rules say that I CAN cut out the rear fenders but it doesn't say WHEN I can cut them."

Back
Top Bottom