Boise/Tulsa

C

crazytrain

Take the over 54.5............The weather won't be very good according to the forecast, especially for the 2nd half, so the line may come down. Even with the bad weather I still think this one flys over:growl:

That was actually a pretty good game. I don't think Boise State came out looking very good though. They won, but a 28-21 victory over a team that Oklahoma steamrolled isn't what impresses the pollsters. I actually think the pollsters are looking for any excuse to downgrade Boise State. Unfortunately, a close game against Tulsa gives them a little ammo.

Yup, the way this one got started the over was looking pretty solid. Boise seemed to fall of their normal pace, which will not help them in the standings.

Boise is a very good ball team, but they are not going to get anymore respect from pollsters by playing the schedule they do. They beat Oregon sure enough, but they are plague by a poor conference. They need to do what Memphis did in college basketball, play a better non conf schedule. They tried to play Georgia a couple of years ago, and got ran out of the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom