Bojangles southern bonehead of the race

Kevin Harvick... for going three-wide in Turn 2 at Darlington to attempt passing the Xfinity race leader... and then performing classless tantrums in the pits and on TV to try placing the blame on Ross Chastain.

Honorable Mention to the Harvick fans claiming three-wide in Turn 2 is a standard move for skilled veterans. Fact: In the Cup race, there were ZERO attempts at three-wide running in Turn 2 shown on the broadcast, either live or replay.

Harvick is the only Harvick fan that I aware of

Kevin Harvick... for going three-wide in Turn 2 at Darlington to attempt passing the Xfinity race leader... and then performing classless tantrums in the pits and on TV to try placing the blame on Ross Chastain.

Honorable Mention to the Harvick fans claiming three-wide in Turn 2 is a standard move for skilled veterans. Fact: In the Cup race, there were ZERO attempts at three-wide running in Turn 2 shown on the broadcast, either live or replay.

Funny thing with that is if the 42 would of stuck it 3 wide and wrecked it everyone would have said how awesome it was that he was being aggressive going for the lead.

Funny thing with that is if the 42 would of stuck it 3 wide and wrecked it everyone would have said how awesome it was that he was being aggressive going for the lead.

All depends. Had he took out only Cuppers, I blame him but say he’s doing what he has to do to race his way to a championship. Had he took out roger drivers in the series I would think it was a bit dumber. Hatfield ruined someone’s chance to be locked into the playoffs, that simple. I like Harvick but he could have been smarter on that pass.

whatever it is, it's better than a caution for Balloons or a quarter sized piece of plastic, while F-1ers are running with marbles the size of golf balls on the track.

Segments let fans plan their beer and restroom runs.

There were so many cautions the old way it wasn't a problem doing two or three things at the same time. It got so bad the RFer's were betting on when a caution would fall and they were mostly right. I'm glad they figured something out. Nobody predicts them them now. I sure as hell don't miss the old days of fake cautions.

There were so many cautions the old way it wasn't a problem doing two or three things at the same time. It got so bad the RFer's were betting on when a caution would fall and they were mostly right. I'm glad they figured something out. Nobody predicts them them now. I sure as hell don't miss the old days of fake cautions.
I recall a spectacular run when I predicted the laps for four cautions in one race. Why I wasted that streak on y'all instead of going to Vegas is beyond me.

Had to get those commercials in CAUTION, now find a piece of anything and show it. found some tape? good..put it out.

That's exactly what was happening, often to the detriment of the race leader. It's better that everyone knows when commercial breaks will happen.

You realize, based on the responses, you're the only one who has an issue with including other races from this weekend? Heck, we've had Indy races tagged for boneheads before. Why do you see this as worthy of discussion?

What's the difference between fake cautions, and the end of segments?

really? you don't know? How many green white checkers finishes have you watched this year compared to other years would be one short answer.out of many.

Basically, you didn't know when the fake cautions were coming.

I was never a believer in the 'fake caution' conspiracy but since the stages were implemented, there sure do seem to be fewer 'debris' cautions in the last third or so or a race.

Basically, you didn't know when the fake cautions were coming.

I was never a believer in the 'fake caution' conspiracy but since the stages were implemented, there sure do seem to be fewer 'debris' cautions in the last third or so or a race.
and it depends on what you call fake. Balloons hanging on the fence and tape flapping on the track count as PUT IT OUT's and can not be counted as fake cautions. :D

It's funny that many series have scheduled pit stops, some have heat races, A,Band C features, but I guess if you only have followed Nascar it is bothersome.

Back
Top Bottom