Bold Predictions for 2018

Harvick alone has destroyed mine. If I had just picked Chevy instead of Ford, I'd be sitting pretty right about now.

Even if BZF announces his retirement, it wouldn't have been as surprising as Matt K. returning. We've know Brian had problems and didn't really like the sport.

Just realized that there are two basically identical predictions.

In post #12, @FLRacingFan predicted "William Byron wins the championship"

In post #61, @Rick predicted "Byron wins the cup"

Because @FLRacingFan submitted the prediction first, the prediction by @Rick will be removed the next time I update the spreadsheet.

Man if Kasey had just a little bet better run on that last restart at Daytona. Still got Talladega though.

Also my bold prediction from 2016 came true, just 2 years later.
Two years ago doesn't count. If it did, I could kinda sorta claim victory for Nascar being put up for sale by the France family. Snappy's got this one!

Two years ago doesn't count. If it did, I could kinda sorta claim victory for Nascar being put up for sale by the France family. Snappy's got this one!
I know, but my 2016 prediction was Chase copies Bill and gets his first win on a roadcourse.

"Second Place Chase" will win a race and the NASCAR (cough, cough) press won't write/tell/share that Bill won his first race after he finished in 2nd 8 times.

Wow, did I get that correct when I posted it in Feb.

Because @FLRacingFan submitted the prediction first, the prediction by @Rick will be removed the next time I update the spreadsheet.
He can have it...

I'm not sure where to find pit stop times, but I'd probably vote for @Snappy D even if my prediction is true.

It does seem pit stop times have come down a few seconds since the start of the season. On TV, many pit stops are 13-point-something seconds now.

I'm not sure where to find pit stop times, but I'd probably vote for @Snappy D even if my prediction is true.

It does seem pit stop times have come down a few seconds since the start of the season. On TV, many pit stops are 13-point-something seconds now.
Many pit stops are no longer 4 tires and fill it with gas. When they can, they try for the edge of less means faster.

He can have it...

WHAT ???

And pass up a chance at something like this ?

2017 Bold Prediction champion's plaque.jpg

mercy . . . . .

looks like 3 different predictions rolled into one BUT as long as they all come true...................................................................................................... OK

Game management acknowledges that the predictions by @be9ak7ts16 were overlooked and they have been added to an updated Bold Prediction spreadsheet.

Also, players that made multi-part predictions (like @be9ak7ts16) will see that their entire prediction is now being taken into consideration.

2018 Bold Predictions (thru race #29).jpg

Game management acknowledges that the predictions by @be9ak7ts16 were overlooked and they have been added to an updated Bold Prediction spreadsheet.

Also, players that made multi-part predictions (like @be9ak7ts16) will see that their entire prediction is now being taken into consideration.

View attachment 36340
Your doing a fantastic job on this and I am sure everyone is appreciative. Would be nice if you could start this thread next season. :pbjtime:

Yeah Kasey being forced out of the car really screwed mine up

Back
Top Bottom