Bonehead At The Glen

P

PettyBlue

Okay, here goes- Tony Stewart (ducking brickbats). When the guy ahead of you holds his line and you run out of race track, it's not a good idea to just turn him instead of backing out and waiting for another chance, then call the other guy an "idiot" on top of it. I know that it was a series regular versus fill-in driver thing but tony gets my vote this week.

Yeah, absolutely. Tony was a straight up jackass. If that were Jeff, Jimmy, or Jr, he'd have eased out, and made an attempt at the interloop.
It's completely obvious that cup regulars have zero respect for the part-timers.
However, if it were carl, or jimmy that Tony dumped, he'd be my hero.
MoMike

Boris was humble in his interview, but I agree with him when he said that he did nothing wrong.

Sorry, I know I'll catch flack since I'm a Stewart fan, but Boris gave him no room to stay on the track. He even said it himself, said he didn't know he was out there. When you're in Stewart's position, it's wreck or be wrecked. I'll take wrecking someone over being wrecked any day.

Sorry, I know I'll catch flack since I'm a Stewart fan, but Boris gave him no room to stay on the track. He even said it himself, said he didn't know he was out there. When you're in Stewart's position, it's wreck or be wrecked. I'll take wrecking someone over being wrecked any day.
Yeah, especially when your throttle is hung wide open like Tony's was...:sarcasm:

Rubbin is racin . That was a minor incident for a road course . It wouldn't be worth a mention on most days.

I have to go with Tony for doing what he should have done, only problem was that I'm a big Boris Said fan. If he would have taken out almost anyone else, especially JJ, Jr, Lagano, etc.. I wouldn't have cared at all but I'm a Said head and was pulling for the guy.

By the way, he could have let up if he wanted to, his car was in the middle of the track by the time he got Said out of the way. Almost perfect take out, thats the Tony we all know and love.

Question:

Would Boris have lifted.

Answer:

Hell No!!

So why should Tony?

Question:

Would Boris have lifted.

Answer:

Hell No!!

So why should Tony?

Boris wouldn't lift but thinks Tony should have. If it were reversed Tony would think that Boris should have lifted, although Tony wouldn't. Isn't that the way they all think?

A racin' deal. BUT, it is the difference between racing on an enclosed oval and a road course with extra wide pavement and grass. Boris pushed Tony until Tony was running out of pavement and getting really close to the grassy area. Once Tony recovered he could have let off but by then, it was too late.
I think Boris was wrong for pushing Tony too far up the track. If this were on an oval, Boris would have given Tony more room knowing he would hit the fence but because it was a road course, Said pushed Tony a little too far.

Looked like when Boris ran Tony off the track Tony was trying to get back in line behind him and when he did Boris got out of the gas and Tony just grazed the rear of his car. I guess Boris needs better car control:D

Looked like when Boris ran Tony off the track Tony was trying to get back in line behind him and when he did Boris got out of the gas and Tony just grazed the rear of his car. I guess Boris needs better car control:D

Grazed the rear of his car????? Your kidding right? Tony took his ass out starting right near the rear tire area, the 14 was in the middle of the track by the time he was done with Boris. I'm all for a good take out like that but don't make it seem like the 14 just tapped him on the bumper. Boris had it coming, I guess he expected Tony to let up and didn't realize who was racing him. Tony was making a point and made it very clear, I just hate it was Said.

Lets not pretend that Boris wouldn't do the exact same thing if the positions were swapped. Boris wants to win just as bad as anyone else on that track and doesn't give an inch if he doesn't have to.

Well I'm sure that if this was Brad instead of Boris that we all would be lamenting on how Tony was trying to kill Brad. But because Boris is an outsider, its easier to say it was his fault for not yielding to Tony. I like Tony Stewart as a driver and really enjoy his candor and opinions, but this time it was his fault. If it was the last lap, I would say dump him, but lap 65? Geez o'pete. It was a racing deal and so I'll get over it.

Leffler, on the other hand, is an idiot and has proven once again why he isn't racing with the big boys. I'm surprised that he still has a Nationwide deal.

Well I'm sure that if this was Brad instead of Boris that we all would be lamenting on how Tony was trying to kill Brad.

Only if Tony was fifty laps down and raging mad at Brad. This ,however, was just racing for position.

I don't Like Boris, Glad he is OK, But every Road Course he races on he wrecks or wrecks some one, so Boo Hoo.

Back
Top Bottom