Bonehead for Darlington

James Buscher for that confusung move on the apron

Bobby Labonte its time to retire you caused 3 cautions

I'll go with Jeff Gordon for missing the pits. What ever happened to the day that we used to chastise drivers for such a move?

Maybe Jeff Burton's pit stop and the running over of the air hose penalty?

How about Old Spice for not renewing their Smoke contract for 2011?

DW for virtually everything that comes out of his mouth.

This guy just gets worse and worse as the season goes on. To make matters worse, he picked up a gig at TNT and he's going to be calling some truck races. Uggh. I liked the truck booth just fine w/o him. Even Mikey is tolerable on that. Oh my...they better not put the brothers together. I'm going to have to listen to the radio. Blech! LOL

I'll go with Jeff Gordon for missing the pits. What ever happened to the day that we used to chastise drivers for such a move?

Maybe Jeff Burton's pit stop and the running over of the air hose penalty?

How about Old Spice for not renewing their Smoke contract for 2011?

Gordon's move might have been a bonehead move, but if he does'nt miss his pit he would have been a lap or 2 down because of the caution. So actually luck was on his side.

DW for virtually everything that comes out of his mouth.

yeahthat.gif
This. He must've been watching a different race than the ones the cameras on ESPN and FOX showed this weekend. I'd much rather see Phil Parsons in the booth for the Cup races.

I'd like to give a mention to Fox as well because we heard "These guys are beatin all over eachother" yet we never saw that one single time.

This guy just gets worse and worse as the season goes on. To make matters worse, he picked up a gig at TNT and he's going to be calling some truck races. Uggh. I liked the truck booth just fine w/o him. Even Mikey is tolerable on that. Oh my...they better not put the brothers together. I'm going to have to listen to the radio. Blech! LOL

They're not. DW replaces Mikey for select events.

I don't like Mikey at all, he's even more annoying than Jaws.

Back
Top Bottom