bonehead for dover 2

Me for thinking Byron was going to completely suck today. Surprised, but glad they were able to make the car better.

I think Joey made a good campaign today. That’s all I can say

NBC Nascar productions is the most unprofessional I have witnessed. The idiot in the sound department had the mikes open for engine noise every time. Finally had to mute the whole show. This is more painful than listening to my wife complain.

Lagano for being the tool bag he always is.
nbcsp for showing updates and the dam winner of the indy 500.i was going to watch it next ,this sucks ,thanks dumb asses.
I watched Indy first because it was the race I was most interested in this weekend and because I know these TV idiots will always do dumb stuff like that. After Indy I actually watched the Xfinity race and then the Cup race for the same reason, high probability of spoilers!

5 races at Dover this weekend and 5 meh's. I understand it is hard to find tracks to hold races, but damn.

Maybe Joey just drives like an ass much of the time......
Joey is driving to win as much as he can and takes no prisoners. As a big HMS fan you will remember that The 24 car was driven the same way for many years and he took out just as many as Joey has. You can't cheer for one guy to drive that way then call another guy out for doing the same thing.
Right now you got one driver at HMS to cheer for and his balls need to grow a bit as well.

Joey is driving to win as much as he can and takes no prisoners. As a big HMS fan you will remember that The 24 car was driven the same way for many years and he took out just as many as Joey has. You can't cheer for one guy to drive that way then call another guy out for doing the same thing.
Right now you got one driver at HMS to cheer for and his balls need to grow a bit as well.
If you bump someone once in a while while trying to win then I can call that hard racing but when you just keep causing crashes then I call that desperate driving.

1) I assume you mean Gordon, and I don't recall that many instances where he was just running into people and wrecking them with little to gain. He was more often than not the victim of such moves.

2) I don't like crap moves no matter WHO makes them, and I call out anybody that I think is in the wrong. I criticized Chase for his non-apology to Joey at Bristol, remember? And I was probably the ONLY Johnson fan that called him out for that desperation move in the first Charlotte Roval race that took out Truex, who I don't even like. Oh, by the way, the day Gordon put Bowyer in the fence and took Joey out? Bowyer had it coming, but getting an innocent Logano involved in it was a **** move too. I calls them as I sees them........

3) You're not going to win the race on lap 5, so Joey, learn to give somebody an inch early in the race.

Rick Ware Racing finishing last in Dover #2 race and last in Indy 500 on the same day and with the 51 car number on both. :p

Back
Top Bottom