Bonehead of the Race: Atlanta II

I don't have a real one so I'm going with Miss Sprint Cup because I'm sick of her damn fake smiling and laughing face in victory lane.

bowyer, sideway sam, or the crew cheifs that put 43 way-too-loose cars on the track.

It is hard to pick one for this week. I didn't see the truck or the Nationwide races. Toss up between Hornish and Truex's crew for taking a top 5 car and turning it into junk.

I'm surprised no one has nominated Jr and crew yet..... I mean they managed to take a top five car, and somehow eek out a top 20 finish with......

No clear winners this week.

I think I'd have to nominate Justin Allgaier in the Nationwide race for nearly taking out multiple crew memebers on two teams.

I don't have a real one so I'm going with Miss Sprint Cup because I'm sick of her damn fake smiling and laughing face in victory lane.

Ugggh.. that has been driving me NUTS for years! I want to smack her (OK not really, but I'd like to swat her off my screen!) and tell her to get out of the picture! :D

Yeah, it's not just you. I just erks me that they do everything they can to make sure they're front and center, and visible to the camera for every second of the victory lane interviews.

I wished someone would reach over like the old days and plant a big kiss on her.

I wished someone would reach over like the old days and plant a big kiss on her.

I think the last time that happened was when Tony Stewart won at the Brickyard, but I think it was by the fence for some reason. I guess she had to get in the picture wherever it was, huh? LOL That was the race where Tony got in trouble for saying "B.S."

Careful what you wish for. It's not always a pretty sight.

1573723029_622da5e1a2_o.jpg

Many of you won't remember this guy, but for those of us who have been around the sport for a while will remember the Hat Man, Bill Brodrrick. Bill worked for Unocal who was in charge of Victory Lane. Bill was very visible in his day because of his hair and beard. One thing that I found out about him many years ago was that he had a regular 8 to 5 job Monday through Friday and would drive his Corvette to each and every race.

You might not like the Sprint girl, but she's doing her job and Sprint is paying for that right. You can always turn off the TV after the race and then you'd never have to hurt your eyes.

Many of you won't remember this guy, but for those of us who have been around the sport for a while will remember the Hat Man, Bill Brodrrick. Bill worked for Unocal who was in charge of Victory Lane. Bill was very visible in his day because of his hair and beard. One thing that I found out about him many years ago was that he had a regular 8 to 5 job Monday through Friday and would drive his Corvette to each and every race.

You might not like the Sprint girl, but she's doing her job and Sprint is paying for that right. You can always turn off the TV after the race and then you'd never have to hurt your eyes.

Yeah, yeah, I know.. but I want to see the winner (well most of them anyway) in VL. I know she's there to represent Sprint, but it doesn't have to make me liking seeing her there every week. ;)

I remember Brodrick. His hair and beard did make him really stand out.:cheers:

i nominate Kyle busch for not talking to the media after the race. What a freakin sore loser

I nominate whichever member of Diamond Rio it was that wore a Spider Man shirt to sing the National Anthem.

They said they wanted to interview him but he went to his hauler or RV. You can see it runs in the family, Kurt throwing his stuff into the car.

However I can understand his frustraion and to his credit he did come back after a 'cool down' period.

They said they wanted to interview him but he went to his hauler or RV. You can see it runs in the family, Kurt throwing his stuff into the car.

However I can understand his frustraion and to his credit he did come back after a 'cool down' period.

Guess it runs outside the family too. People seem to think that it's only the Busch brothers that get upset....:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMTUCTdFLfM

You can see it runs in the family, Kurt throwing his stuff into the car.

Man what a hater:rolleyes: NO ELSE EVER Does that!!! DO THEY???

Back
Top Bottom