Bonehead of the Race: Atlanta (Unofficial Thread)

Choose the Bonehead of the Race: Atlanta

• Carl Edwards

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Carl Edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carl Edwards

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Carl Edwards

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
To many to name here. Keselowski for not knowing how to fly a car.

Obviously Edwards is the hands down winner. That was a TRUE "bonehead" move.

Runner up is good year. How many guys had trouble with tires? I mean seriously!

During practice everyone looooved the tire that Goodyear brought this week . Once the teams put a race setup in with all that camber, they couldn't make extended runs without cosequences.

They are going to have to let Hoosier, Firestone, and Bridgestone into the sport at some point.

They are going to have to let Hoosier, Firestone, and Bridgestone into the sport at some point.
They tried that before and didn't like the results. They want those cars to be as equal as they can be. I don't agree with that, but that's what they want and the drivers and owners seem to agree.

I dont agree with it. The excuse is they would have to supply tires for every team from every company. It doesnt have to be that complicated. Each team(not full team, but individual teams within larger teams) tests tires from each brand before the year on each type of track...short, speedway, superspeedway, and road course. They then ink with what brand they want to run that year. NASCAR tallies which tires each team wants to contract and gets the exact number allotted and supplies them before the first practice of each race. Give them an option every 9 races to test again and decide if they want to switch.

Oh, yeah, bonehead.. How about NASCAR for encouraging the drivers to be more aggressive with the full approval of the "fans"?

Give the bonehead to Carl. But at the same time I can't help but think if Kez had just spun out without any damage other than tires people including Nascar would be cheering.

great poll options!

this ain't about nascar turning them loose. this is about a driver going way out of bounds.

With all this excitement, I guess Jamie gets a free pass for causing the "big one" at the end. :)

To many to name here. Keselowski for not knowing how to fly a car.

Bwahahahaha! OK, I know I shouldn't be laughing, but after all the serious discussion re: Carl & Brad, this just struck me as funny & made me laugh. :D What Carl did could have ended very badly so, if he should and/or others ever do something like that again, The really should hide it better.

While I don't contro was Carl did, I can still think of bunch of others drivers who have been crashed by Badl, I can imagine how many other drivers would still likd a "piece His agressive driving has really upset me about him.

With all this excitement, I guess Jamie gets a free pass for causing the "big one" at the end. :)
i believe more drivers are upset with jamie than carl. he's not making any friends on the track. carl's move was deliberate and understandable to most drivers and fans even if they don't approve of it. jamie just screwed up and drivers don't like to have other drivers that screw up racing too close to them.

i believe more drivers are upset with jamie than carl. he's not making any friends on the track. carl's move was deliberate and understandable to most drivers and fans even if they don't approve of it. jamie just screwed up and drivers don't like to have other drivers that screw up racing too close to them.

I'll have to see it again to make a call. Didnt he get aero loose?

The dumbest comment that I heard all day came from Kyle petty, when he was discussing the Edwards incident and said that "..if this was a basketball game he would be suspended". :rolleyes:

Funny, I thought Boyer being a roadblock in the way at the end was the dumb move of the day. That was an accident waiting to happen & it did. At least Carl only ruined Kes' day & not everyone elses.

Back
Top Bottom