Bonehead of the Race: Chase, Round 3

Brian Vickers and his pit crew. They acted like a bunch of clowns.

Vickers, no contest. Hit several cars on pit road and a car or two on the track.

Bonehead

Gotta give it to Bonehead Stewart again this week. Tried to exit the pits with a couple of Vickers crewmen on his hood and then takes himself out trying to show a little frustration on the track. And this guy is going to be an owner next year. Pitty the guys who try to work for him.Did see him waving at Vickers crew when he came through the pits with the grass all over his grill. What a Jerk.

Tony Stewart.

Trying to send Vickers a stratement is what sent Tony through the grass.
Fitting

Gotta give it to Bonehead Stewart again this week. Tried to exit the pits with a couple of Vickers crewmen on his hood and then takes himself out trying to show a little frustration on the track. And this guy is going to be an owner next year. Pitty the guys who try to work for him.Did see him waving at Vickers crew when he came through the pits with the grass all over his grill. What a Jerk.
He shoulda got closer to vickers' pit wall as he went from grass to pit road..just let it wash out a little then turn

I say Vickers and his crew. I didn't see what actually went down on pit road, but them kicking his car was really stupid. And was it Tony who tried something with Vickers or did Vickers get into him? I'm not sure about that one. While watching the race, I thought it was Vickers who got into Tony, a racing incident or not.

I say Vickers and his crew. I didn't see what actually went down on pit road, but them kicking his car was really stupid. And was it Tony who tried something with Vickers or did Vickers get into him? I'm not sure about that one. While watching the race, I thought it was Vickers who got into Tony, a racing incident or not.

Were we watching the same race...:rolleyes:

The TV picture looked a lot better but heres a replay

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=pqUdbGxHevM

tony was tryin to get out of his pit and vickers gasman was standin in the way, I don't know what that gasman was thinkin but from what i understand something happend in the previous pitstop and the 2 crews were yellin at each other, so my guess is the vickers crew was standin in the way on purpose and then good ol' tony let his anger override his judgement and he try to wreck vickers but endin up spinnin himself out.

tony was tryin to get out of his pit and vickers gasman was standin in the way, I don't know what that gasman was thinkin but from what i understand something happend in the previous pitstop and the 2 crews were yellin at each other, so my guess is the vickers crew was standin in the way on purpose and then good ol' tony let his anger override his judgement and he try to wreck vickers but endin up spinnin himself out.

Boys! Boys! Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!! tsk tsk :D

Back
Top Bottom