Bonehead of the Race: Darlington II

Again, just a racing incident. Kyle missed 12 races and still did what the #9 seat filler couldn't. Win a Championship. If it wasn't for the Elliott name, he'd be another forgettable back marker start and park hack.

First three full seasons in Cup:

Kyle Busch: 4 wins, 30 top 5, 51 top 10.

Chase Elliott: 3 wins, 33 top 5, 59 top 10.

I will also point out that the HMS cars Kyle drove in his first three years were VASTLY superior to the cars Chase got in his first three years. Let's see where Chase stacks up when HE was almost 1100 starts in NASCAR's top three series.

OK wiseguy, go back and look at the crash that broke Kyle's feet and tell me why the world's greatest driver didn't save THAT one? The slide that put Kyle into the wall was but a fraction of what Chase had to deal with and he had about twice as much track to work with before he hit something too. In fact, after bouncing off the Jones Boy, Kyle pretty much spun himself out, not to mention he caused the wreck in the first place.......
Your inability to distinguish an apple from an Orange is alarming.

First three full seasons in Cup:

Kyle Busch: 4 wins, 30 top 5, 51 top 10.

Chase Elliott: 3 wins, 33 top 5, 59 top 10.

I will also point out that the HMS cars Kyle drove in his first three years were VASTLY superior to the cars Chase got in his first three years. Let's see where Chase stacks up when HE was almost 1100 starts in NASCAR's top three series.
I don't think we will have to wait too long. The Chevy's are competitive after a long sleep. They have been letting the preacher's bunch get away with murder under Brian's rule. They have been busting them left and right this year.

Back
Top Bottom