Bonehead of the race - Martinsville

I am going to mirror what Andy said, FOX, for what they did when they got the issues fixed

If not for that , the #14 pit crew would take top spot .

1. Fox the biggest
2. Bowyer pit call for two tires only.
3. Hamlin and Lagano.

All those who blamed FOX
Denny Hamlin for doing his best to NOT win a championship.

Honorable mention to Bowman. Don't know if the dude was laps down at the time or if he ruined his day doing it, but once again ****** with the 43 for no reason whatsoever.

Pushing and running away like a little bitch?
Yeah don’t exaggerate..... JL shouldn’t have touched him and DH had every right at that time to get in his face but nobody ran. Nobody pushed. Then DH lies and says JL said he “wanted to go”. Wasn’t in that exchange. Maybe when their crew members were “holding them back”.

Yeah don’t exaggerate..... JL shouldn’t have touched him and DH had every right at that time to get in his face but nobody ran. Nobody pushed. Then DH lies and says JL said he “wanted to go”. Wasn’t in that exchange. Maybe when their crew members were “holding them back”.

Saw with my own eyes but okay.

There is a video in which they are back beside their cars, and Logano was shouting "You wanna ****** go?" and Denny responded with "Dude, I'm right here...!"

There is a video in which they are back beside their cars, and Logano was shouting "You wanna ******* go?" and Denny responded with "Dude, I'm right here...!"
Yeah, second exchange....after DH got pulled to the ground. Joey is standing there hoping someone grabs him too......

Back
Top Bottom