BONEHEAD OF THE RACE: Talladega (Race 4 of the Chase for the Sprint Cup)

Talladega bonehead?

• Total voters
I can't make up my mind. Those tires drastically affected the race. Carl was pretty close. NASCAR is always a bonehead. Hmmmm... choices, choices.

I give it to Carl. But really Carl gave it to himself he admitted it was his fault.

Did anyone notice the differences between Biffle's and Kenseth's interviews after the race. Biffle was very polite answer, never really did lay blame. Matt, on the other hand, pretty much just said how dumb it was.

Edwards for taking himself, his teammates, and most of the Chasers out of the race.

Edwards

I think I too would have to give it to Edwards. After being patient for most of the race, he tries to go to the lead in 2 laps with plenty of laps to go. Just hate he took out the 28 car, would have loved to see that car in victory lane again.

Just hate he took out the 28 car, would have loved to see that car in victory lane again.

Same here. He was doing great all day before Carl forgot how to drive.

I think I too would have to give it to Edwards. After being patient for most of the race, he tries to go to the lead in 2 laps with plenty of laps to go. Just hate he took out the 28 car, would have loved to see that car in victory lane again.

I would love to the the #28 in victory lane again, too.

He could of atleast taken out the 48 while he was at it :)

Lord knows he tried but Jimmie's racing acumen was just too great as he avoided 2 different cars. There's just no gauging the depth of his talent... :D

I just hate he decided to play it safe and not challenge for the win. He would have known how to get around Tony.

Lord knows he tried but Jimmie's racing acumen was just too great as he avoided 2 different cars. There's just no gauging the depth of his talent... :D

I just hate he decided to play it safe and not challenge for the win. He would have known how to get around Tony.

Ummm, yeah... Looked more like plain dumb luck to me:cool:

Ummm, yeah... Looked more like plain dumb luck to me:cool:

See that's how great his talent is. He makes it look so easy even a Caveman can do it...

geico_caveman.jpg

Back
Top Bottom