• Vickers

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • FOX

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matt Kenseth =
yawn.gif

I would have liked to see busch pulling all those blocking moves when he was leading with Sr behind him. He would have done it once, maybe twice then Goodnight Irene. :D:D:D:D

Junior, missing his pit. Junior out of the pit box. jr misjudging and causing the big one. Seeing as the poll only lists names, I'd say jr wins...

Or fox.

Too bad we can't choose NASCAR for starting the race so late that it couldn't have been finished before the rain. OH...and not really even giving it a chance to restart. They've had way longer red flags and restarted the race. Also, some of the weather reports said the rain was about to pass through unlike what NASCAR said that they couldn't start again until 11pm. And..... they've restarted OTHER races really late and finished them at 3AM. What a disappointment after all the hype for 2 weeks.

NASCAR also gets my vote for not penalizing the 88 after parking a driver for five laps for much less in Saturday's Nationwide race.

If I had gone to Daytona and spent all that money for tickets, motel etc... I would have been very very :mad: because they didn't even try to restart the race.

If I had gone to Daytona and spent all that money for tickets, motel etc... I would have been very very :mad: because they didn't even try to restart the race.

Me too! And to think I even considered it at one point. I'm soooooooo glad I didn't spend the money.

Daytona Beach International Airport
Lat: 29.18 Lon: -81.05 Elev: 29
Last Update on Feb 15, 8:53 pm EST

Light Rain Fog/Mist

62°F
Humidity: 90 %
Wind Speed: Calm
Barometer: 30.03" (1016.8 mb)
Dewpoint: 59°F (15°C)
Visibility: 4.00 mi.
More Local Wx: 3 Day History

Still too wet to race. And with the humidity that high, even with NO rain, that track would take hours to dry.

I had to vote for FOX as well.

The entire prerace show was one big wtf.

Their coverage was sad, really. The way they dumb everything down. That crap FOX had on the prerace show made my brain cry.

favorite quote of the race "He saw me comin!" lol

the other one had to be "Ole Ole Ole Ole" Tony must have got aweful bored pretty quickly lol

favorite quote of the race "He saw me comin!" lol

the other one had to be "Ole Ole Ole Ole" Tony must have got aweful bored pretty quickly lol
I couldnt figure out who was tony and who was Darian...the voices sounded like neither that i remembered.

but agreed, SOMEBODY was twidlin their thumbs in boredom :p

Junior for being so stupid

Junior for being stupid a couple more times

Nascar for not being consistant with penalties

Fox for insulting all of us race fans with that embarassing Digger cr@p

Too bad we can't choose NASCAR for starting the race so late that it couldn't have been finished before the rain. OH...and not really even giving it a chance to restart. They've had way longer red flags and restarted the race. Also, some of the weather reports said the rain was about to pass through unlike what NASCAR said that they couldn't start again until 11pm. And..... they've restarted OTHER races really late and finished them at 3AM. What a disappointment after all the hype for 2 weeks.
I agree....I was watching all of the pre-race stuff, and they keep saying on the radio "80% chances of rain". ( of course they won't say that on TV because they don't want you to change the channel ) And all I can think is, " get these talking fools out of the way, and start this damn thing, so we get the race in."

No JR Fan

I have to say that I have never been an Earnhart fan. Neither Jr. or Sr. But I am sick and tired of all the hoopla that seems to surround Jr. He is a decent driver, but no where near the best on the field. I could easily name 10-15 drivers who have PROVEN themselves to be better than he is. There is nothing more nauseating than listening to a bunch of JR. fans yell and scream when he takes the lead in a race...like he has a snowballs chance in July of winning it. I thought it a mistake for him to go to Hendricks. He is not the same caliber driver as Johnson or Gordon and is overshadowed by their successes. As for the Daytona 500....in all honesty I can't say that the crash was 100% his fault. However, I can't say that is was all Vickers either. So many people want to compare Jr. to Sr. and he is nothing like his father. This was evident in the post race interview. Sr. would have been up front and honest about what he did (he always was) and Jr. seems to like to blame everyone else. He went so far as the blame NASCAR about the ruling in the pits that put him a lap down. He needs to be a man, take his lumps for his errors and be honest enough take responsibility for his actions.

The only reason Junior gets all the media attention is because of the number of fans he has. If he had the same number of fans that Kyle Petty has, Junior would be talked about the same as Kyle was and is.

I have to say that I have never been an Earnhart fan. Neither Jr. or Sr. But I am sick and tired of all the hoopla that seems to surround Jr. He is a decent driver, but no where near the best on the field. I could easily name 10-15 drivers who have PROVEN themselves to be better than he is. There is nothing more nauseating than listening to a bunch of JR. fans yell and scream when he takes the lead in a race...like he has a snowballs chance in July of winning it. I thought it a mistake for him to go to Hendricks. He is not the same caliber driver as Johnson or Gordon and is overshadowed by their successes. As for the Daytona 500....in all honesty I can't say that the crash was 100% his fault. However, I can't say that is was all Vickers either. So many people want to compare Jr. to Sr. and he is nothing like his father. This was evident in the post race interview. Sr. would have been up front and honest about what he did (he always was) and Jr. seems to like to blame everyone else. He went so far as the blame NASCAR about the ruling in the pits that put him a lap down. He needs to be a man, take his lumps for his errors and be honest enough take responsibility for his actions.

Sr sure did lie in 1999 @ BMS about turning Terry straight into the wall. :)

Welcome to the board. Please tell us that you are not another Gordon/Johnson fan. :AHHHH:

Welcome to the board. Please tell us that you are not another Gordon/Johnson fan. :AHHHH:[/QUOTE]

Absolutely NOT! Was real tired of the Jimmy and Jeff show a couple of years ago. There are quite a few drivers that I like and wouldn't mind seeing win but my favorite would be Carl Edwards. Was very much a Davy Allison fan too!:) I know that Sr. lied sometimes but more often than not, he owned up to what he did and was not apologetic about it! Jr. (and I hate to use this overused phrase!) seems to whine a great deal and put the blame on other people or circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom