Bonehead of the week: All-Star race

MRM

Team Owner
Has to be Ricky Stenhouse for taking out some good cars making it 4 wide with 2 laps to go in Stage 3. It would have been different had that been at the end of Stage 4. Not very smart.

42 s crew chief again for not taking tires,when you have a fast car just do what everyone else does.
save the tricks for the days when you have a slow car!!!!!

42 s crew chief again for not taking tires,when you have a fast car just do what everyone else does.
save the tricks for the days when you have a slow car!!!!!
they only had three sets for the race I believe, and the booth wasn't keeping up with that very well. That is pretty boneheaded in it's self.

yea,but they did not stop when the leaders did,then stopped after the spin.

Has to be Ricky Stenhouse for taking out some good cars making it 4 wide with 2 laps to go in Stage 3. It would have been different had that been at the end of Stage 4. Not very smart.
Stenhouse didn't take out anyone. They went 4 wide into corner anyone could have backed out and they didn't. Racing for positions I don't know how you get bonehead award. :confused:

Gonna go with AJ having the best car and destroying it way before the final segement.

Stenhouse didn't take out anyone. They went 4 wide into corner anyone could have backed out and they didn't. Racing for positions I don't know how you get bonehead award. :confused:
I dunno how anybody gets a bonehead for on-track actions in a race promoted as all about the money, don't worry about points, checkers or wreckers, just bring back the wheel, with your shield or on it, etc.

Correct. Truex even said he had Stenhouse crowded down as far as he could and he was going to lift and lose a Million so why should Stenhouse?

What he do I missed it?
Made an ass outhimself throwing his entire team under the bus and saying his good finish was entirely due to his greatness in spite of how bad his team was. Not quotes but that was his message in the press conf afterward.

Made an ass outhimself throwing his entire team under the bus and saying his good finish was entirely due to his greatness in spite of how bad his team was. Not quotes but that was his message in the press conf afterward.
Haha u got video?? Put a link up if u find it lol

People nominate Xfinity and truck people all the time for this. It also says bonehead of the week, and I do believe it happened this week.
You realize I just giving you a hard time right;)

Last edited:
I mean a rule that says the race should finish under green is actually a good one..
Not if it means it's going to take all night to finish. I've never had a problem with ending after the scheduled distance, regardless of which flag is flying.

Not if it means it's going to take all night to finish. I've never had a problem with ending after the scheduled distance, regardless of which flag is flying.
Once racing back to the line was taken out of the picture, I think it's needed. I personally love them using the Arca rule for one night

Once racing back to the line was taken out of the picture, I think it's needed. I personally love them using the Arca rule for one night
yeah it worked. Boy if you saw the ARCA at Daytona it was painful to watch that time. I think they had three maybe 4 restarts, and there were a bunch of cars torn up doing it that way.

Gonna go with AJ having the best car and destroying it way before the final segement.
I sure was hoping he would pull off the upset. But I have to say, this was a race where you don't leave anything on the table, and they were really going for it.

It was the truth, would have won had it not been for his crew.

Back
Top Bottom