Bonehead of the Week : Atlanta

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
The psycho twins from Gibbs are my picks. Hamlin making a left turn from the center lane caused a caution and ruined the 2's night while he continued for a good finish. In his interview afterwards, it was all about Denny without an apology for ruining Kez's night. And then we have the Kyle. Kyle not only screwed up Tony's race from bonehead driving, but took out Truex, and brought out a caution that changed the outcome of the race positively for his teamates, screwed up Manards and Harvick's and Joey's race and almost screwed up Kahne's. Lookls like Kyle has been taking driving tips from John Wes Townley.

Last edited:
Psycho twins! Good one! You must be new because it's always about Denny!
Kyle always has the "not me" attitude about incidents he causes.

Has to be Kyle Busch. Stuffs Stewart into the wall, then wrecks Truex with 2 laps to go that could have cost Kahne the win. If you have a beef with another driver, don't settle it with 2 laps to go and potentially cost someone else a win.

What Menard did was dumb, but Denny's move was dumber. Denny wins.

Hard to call Kyle's moves last night 'bonehead'. They go so far beyond being dumb.

All this causing another driver to not win...unless the offender wrecks someone else, how can he cost anyone a win? No one has anything won until they take the checkered flag.

It's a tie. Kybu and Hamlin.

All this causing another driver to not win...unless the offender wrecks someone else, how can he cost anyone a win? No one has anything won until they take the checkered flag.

You can avoid wrecking someone more than say getting a random flat tire. Kahne was winning that race and the caution came out. Now he still won but it was less likely then before the caution.

I like Kyle, but hes behavior in this race seems like its hard to explain. Hes my pick for this catagory

You can avoid wrecking someone more than say getting a random flat tire. Kahne was winning that race and the caution came out. Now he still won but it was less likely then before the caution.

I think we just see things differently as I believe that if the caution in queston didn't come out, it's possible that Kahne may not have won the race. It did come out and he did win so didn't the caution help him :)

I give it to KB and his childish antics. Gibbs needs to hire a Psychiatrist to help him deal with his mental issues, or someone to knock some sense into him now and then. Got a lot of talent just needs to grow up.

Truex worked on his fathers clam boats, he could pull kyle thru a keyhole backwards. Only smart thing he did all night was staying in his car.

KyBu hands down. He hit bout everything but the squirrel. Squirrel probably smarter than KyBu anyway.

Kyle Busch. And yet again he didn't have the guts to get out of his car and/or take off his helmet. Truex confronted him with no helmet in enemy territory, and that earns respect points from me.

It sure looked to me like Kyle's pit crew waited a lot longer than usual to go into bodyguard mode for him last night. Normally after one of his "incidents" they are protecting him as from whoever he's angered as soon as he arrives in their pit stall or garage area. I'm thinking the driver/crew tensions that they tried to downplay after last weeks meltdown might be worse than thought.

Truex worked on his fathers clam boats, he could pull kyle thru a keyhole backwards. Only smart thing he did all night was staying in his car.

Don't think he raked clams, which is how rakers get their muscles. The family boat was automated, and Martin hardly worked on it before going racing.

Don't think he raked clams, which is how rakers get their muscles. The family boat was automated, and Martin hardly worked on it before going racing.

That reminds me I used to haul Hey. But that doesn't make me a bad ass. I really just found out I wasn't. The first and only time I decided it was the last time.
One of my biggest heartbreaks ever was getting to the barn with the loaded trailer only to be informed I was only half done and that we had to restack the damn stuff in the barn.

If I had stuck with it I would have been a stronger man, but no regrets.

That reminds me I used to haul Hey. But that doesn't make me a bad ass. I really just found out I wasn't. The first and only time I decided it was the last time.
One of my biggest heartbreaks ever was getting to the barn with the loaded trailer only to be informed I was only half done and that we had to restack the damn stuff in the barn.

If I had stuck with it I would have been a stronger man, but no regrets.

I grew up near Great South bay, and clamming was so prevalent there were thousands of raker boats on the water every day. They stand on the small deck and drop a 15ft, 30lb steel rake in the water, then pull and dig, pull and dig, over and over before lifting the whole thing and dumping it on deck. I knew a few, and they were solid and built beyond belief. NOBODY messed with the rakers.

I grew up near Great South bay, and clamming was so prevalent there were thousands of raker boats on the water every day. They stand on the small deck and drop a 15ft, 30lb steel rake in the water, then pull and dig, pull and dig, over and over before lifting the whole thing and dumping it on deck. I knew a few, and they were solid and built beyond belief. NOBODY messed with the rakers.
A lot of the oystermen here still use tongs. 8 to 10 hours a day everyday but Sunday. Tonging and then lifting those damn things all day, day after day.

Corbis-US002212.jpg

KyBu hands down. He hit bout everything but the squirrel. Squirrel probably smarter than KyBu anyway.

The squirrel wanted to die after watching the nationwide race, he was trying to get run over

The squirrel wanted to die after watching the nationwide race, he was trying to get run over
I think he was hired to keep the fans awake. And then he started that fire. Shows initiative which is what Gibbs is lacking in Busch. I think the squirrel deserves the 18 ride next year.

I think he was hired to keep the fans awake. And then he started that fire. Shows initiative which is what Gibbs is lacking in Busch. I think the squirrel deserves the 18 ride next year.

I agree, they should give Kyle a real race car next year

I agree, they should give Kyle a real race car next year
The should give him the ****** boot and tell him to form his own one-car team. That way he'll always have the best equipment every weekend.

Back
Top Bottom