Bonehead of the week: Atlanta

MRM

Team Owner
I think it will be hard to find anyone other than Noah Gragson for Bonhead of the Week. I don't know what happened between he and Hemric. But purposely backing into his car on pit road during a live pit stop is unacceptable.

Anyone who thinks Noah did that on purpose

Truex's bushwacking attempt in the Xfinity race. Beat himself with a speeding penalty. Could have phoned it in at that point.

Hemric for making a mistake which caused Noah to make a mistake and then getting mad at him. Yeah Noah made a mistake but you're the one that created the circumstance. And to top it off attacking him during a post race interview? Seriously? If Noah was intentionally trying to hit him don't you think he would of hit him a lot harder than that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hemric for making a mistake which caused Noah to make a mistake and then getting mad at him. Yeah Noah made a mistake but you're the one that created the circumstance. And to top it off attacking him during a post race interview? Seriously? If Noah was intentionally trying to hit him don't you think he would of hit him a lot harder than that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Hemric being frustrated is an understatement. Drivers on the same team are winning races and he isn't close to doing the same thing. One of the reasons is because he does stupid stuff for instance over running his pit stall

Back
Top Bottom