Bonehead of the Week: Atlanta

donthaveanickname

Team Owner
Don't see an obvious candidate from Atlanta so I'm going with Raphael Teixeira during the first NASCAR Brasil race.

This was under green
1679275228474.png

iam going with the 10 car for staying out on old tires and taking out to 5.
or who ever oked the dumdest pit road lane. 2 laps for a drive though. really.

iam going with the 10 car for staying out on old tires and taking out to 5.
or who ever oked the dumdest pit road lane. 2 laps for a drive though. really.
Honestly it was almost comical watching cars come to pit road under green. Seemed kind of overkill

Tyler Reddick.

He had a rocket ship but you would never know…. He made it look slightly above average instead. Not only that, but he wasted everyone including JHN’s times with his whole illness facade. Ricky Rudd is rolling around in his bed right now.

God I never thought I would do this....but I have to do everything around here.....C Bell for going too soon. I had three TRD powered Toyota Camry TRDs lined up behind Brad with two to go. Stay in line. One goes high, one goes low off of four and a Toyota wins. Brad can't block two lanes. Enough of the numbers blab. WE couldn't do it when we had numbers. I am still pissed.

Tyler Reddick.

He had a rocket ship but you would never know…. He made it look slightly above average instead. Not only that, but he wasted everyone including JHN’s times with his whole illness facade. Ricky Rudd is rolling around in his bed right now.
Bell screwed him. Tyler will get it back this weekend.

I’m sorry me thinking something is stupid bothers you this much.
Im sorry me thinking something so stupid bothers you this much when its a rule is well... stupid. Its a rule, and btw, its a rule.

I can’t think rules are stupid? When they don’t even enforce it every time either? If it’s one thing NASCAR is consistent at its being inconsistent.
You can think its stupid, Williams can think its stupid but its in the rule book. By the looks of the car when it was sitting by the NASCAR hauler that bear bond that was still on the car didnt have long before it was gonna be in the wind. Josh can enjoy his week off. NASCAR did him a favor by not including a monetary fine to go along with it.

You can think its stupid, Williams can think its stupid but its in the rule book. By the looks of the car when it was sitting by the NASCAR hauler that bear bond that was still on the car didnt have long before it was gonna be in the wind. Josh can enjoy his week off. NASCAR did him a favor by not including a monetary fine to go along with it.
If NASCAR was more consistent with its rules, I’d probably be fine with it. But they make so many judgment calls. The same thing can happen 5 times, and it would not be ruled the same way each of them 5 times. We as fans should not find that acceptable.

Wasn’t there another car with the same issue in the same race that didn’t get posted? Thought I saw someone mention it in the race thread.

Back
Top Bottom