Bonehead of the week: Bristol II

MRM

Team Owner
Some good nominees this week.

1. Ryan Blaney for spinning Kyle Larson for the lead in the NNS race.
2. Kyle Busch for speeding on pit road, as the leader.
3. Kevin Harvick for spinning Denny Hamlin that took out Dale Jr.
4. Jimmie Johnson for getting two pit road speeding penalties.

Who you got?

I'm gonna nominate Harvick for taking out Hamlin and Junior, and Vickers for turning across Larson's nose and making a mess.

I'll also go with the members of Kyle Busch's Nationwide team that went to Victory Lane prematurely, and of course the ray of sunshine himself, Kyle, for generally being a bonehead all weekend.

Kyle Busch and not for just his NNS mistake but for last nights and tonights temper tantrums.
The 54 and 18 teams are proffesional teams with one exception, the driver.
He still hasn't learned his lesson even after almost losing a huge sponsor like Mars candy a couple of years ago.
He might be in the chase but has no chance of winning it with that attitude.

Race fans who complain about drivers not showing enough emotion and being too vanilla then bitching about Kyle Busch when he shows emotion.

You do not park your car on your own. Huge no-no. I gotta give it to that guy.

I love his fits, but you don't just quit. Shocking.

The Annual Kyle Busch Meltdown is fun. Enjoy the show. It adds life to the sport.

Oh I am. I have been for weeks really..

But damn. You don't quit on your guys like that. I've never seen that happen before. Hell, I haven't found anything about it tonight other than what Gluck was reporting.

But damn. You don't quit on your guys like that. I've never seen that happen before. Hell, I haven't found anything about it tonight other than what Gluck was reporting.

Dave Rogers told him to park the car and take his "whiny ass to the bus". So he did. :idunno:

Dave Rogers told him to park the car and take his "whiny ass to the bus". So he did. :idunno:

Just read that apparently Rogers told him to take it to the hauler, and Busch just parked it on pit road and that pissed Rogers off. I guess it's not as big a deal as those earlier Gluck twaats posted on here insinuated.

Harvick for the stupid wreck and speeding down pit-road there at the end, can't blame his crew on that one.

I'm gonna nominate Harvick for taking out Hamlin and Junior, and Vickers for turning across Larson's nose and making a mess.

I'll also go with the members of Kyle Busch's Nationwide team that went to Victory Lane prematurely, and of course the ray of sunshine himself, Kyle, for generally being a bonehead all weekend.

ray of sunshine. lol

I think Harvick. He had the winning car, but got impatient and kept losing ground on risky moves.

The old Kyle purposely blew his engine on pit road when he didn't want to race anymore. A few times I've seen him over drive again and again until there was nothing left to race with. He's like a frustrated kid who breaks his toys for attention.

The old Kyle purposely blew his engine on pit road when he didn't want to race anymore. A few times I've seen him over drive again and again until there was nothing left to race with. He's like a frustrated kid who breaks his toys for attention.

Don't forget about when he intentionally wrecked himself out at Chicago when he was inside the top-15 and missed the Chase because of it.

Hambone for getting in Happy's way and causing a wreck which took out Joonyer....
:(

Armchair race drivers who sit at home in the comfort and safety of their imaginary ****pits and whine harder than 15 Kyle Busch's about anyone not flying their colors.

Johnson getting nailed twice for speeding.

There are so many that if I listed them all it would read like a book.

The one people have missed is kurt busch for ruining Jeff Gordons entire race by trying to wreck him because he couldn't get around him like Harvick did to Hamlin. Jeff had a race winning car until he got caught up in lap traffic and kurt busch crushed his left rear quarter panel and bent something underneath.

This week has two worthy candidates.
Harvick made an awful judgement and took out two good cars, including the leader.

Kyle Busch is an obvious fool that is apparently oblivious to the real problem: himself.
He put his front running car in the back with a penalty. The wreck itself wasnt his fault but again he contributed to putting a front car back there in the mess.
Afterwards his team tried to make chicken salad out of chicken**** but no Hell no Kyle wont have any common sense messing up his tantrums.
This is why the 18 car can not be the champion.

At least Harvick admitted to his mistake.
While Kyle seems to be oblivious to all of his mental problems and issues. I hope JGR keeps David Rogers with 18 team, he told Kyle the truth, and he needs more confrontations like that along with some discipline from the coach.

Kyle had better hold on to his truck team, it might be all he has if he keeps his prima donna act going.

I'm going with Harvick for that huge mistake that took out the leader. Could have been worse that it was, only one other car was involved. But wow, talk about misjudging.

KyBu gets the all around bonehead, just for reverting back to the whiney little kid that everyone knows him to be. A driver can be emotional, can tell it like it is, can be pissed for getting beat, but that level of whine just shows why he has so many "haters."

When Kyle wins he is on top of the world, surrounded by his family, friends and co-workers.

When he loses he appears to be as down as anyone I've ever known and is usually alone, apparently by choice.

I actually feel sorry for the guy.

He's an incredible talent behind the wheel but when he goes into self-destruct mode it's almost scary.

Armchair race drivers who sit at home in the comfort and safety of their imaginary ****pits and whine
image.jpg

I was once a big Kyle Busch supported and defender. I endured a couple seasons of ragging by users of this board. Kyle Busch is an amazing talent behind the wheel but he's also a total a**hole when it does not go his way. I watch him cause himself to miss the chase by a few points a couple years ago. Yes, his crew chief made a bad call but had Kyle got back up on the wheel, he would have finished in a position to be in the chase. Instead, he pulled over and let cars pass while ranting. I stopped following him that day and moved on. Yesterday is just another example of why I can't follow him.

Both Busch brothers seem to have a professional death wish. Here's Kyle dropping the F-bomb during his post race press conference after Friday's NNS race at Bristol:

I was once a big Kyle Busch supported and defender. I endured a couple seasons of ragging by users of this board. Kyle Busch is an amazing talent behind the wheel but he's also a total ******* when it does not go his way. I watch him cause himself to miss the chase by a few points a couple years ago. Yes, his crew chief made a bad call but had Kyle got back up on the wheel, he would have finished in a position to be in the chase. Instead, he pulled over and let cars pass while ranting. I stopped following him that day and moved on. Yesterday is just another example of why I can't follow him.

That sounds pretty bandwagon to me

Harv for dumping Denny, I could care less about Denny being knocked out but it gathered a really good car in Jr. 88 car.

There are so many that if I listed them all it would read like a book.

The one people have missed is kurt busch for ruining Jeff Gordons entire race by trying to wreck him because he couldn't get around him like Harvick did to Hamlin. Jeff had a race winning car until he got caught up in lap traffic and kurt busch crushed his left rear quarter panel and bent something underneath.

While that was frustrating and stupid of Kurt Busch. That shouldn't have been that big of a deal. There was still 400 laps left and the crew should have been able to fix it and improve the car and they didn't. Kurt Busch didn't ruin Gordon's night. The inability to make the right adjustments ruined Gordon's night.

Hate to sound like Gordon fans, but I have to vote Jason Ratcliff. Trading tires for track position late was a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom