Bonehead of the week: Bristol II

I will give the Penske drivers a pass. Since Penske got their hands slapped after Richmond they haven't run the same. So figure those guys did the best they could with what they had.

Harvick just made a very aggressive move which seems to be his way when it dawns on him that he isn't going to win. Goes into his tough guy act.

So the winner had to be Hamlin. Never been sure all the lights are on with that boy upstairs anyway. You can listen to him talk and tell that not too many thoughts pass through that brain within a five minute span.

I will give the Penske drivers a pass. Since Penske got their hands slapped after Richmond they haven't run the same. So figure those guys did the best they could with what they had.

Harvick just made a very aggressive move which seems to be his way when it dawns on him that he isn't going to win. Goes into his tough guy act.

So the winner had to be Hamlin. Never been sure all the lights are on with that boy upstairs anyway. You can listen to him talk and tell that not too many thoughts pass through that brain within a five minute span.

You can rummage around in Denny's knife drawer for hours ........ no need to worry about cutting your hand ... they are all dull as hell :lol2:

What? Do we need to consider you?
I have nothing to do with it. However if I had the decision to make, I would take the win away from any car that does not pass inspection. I would also send home any car that failed inspection twice before the race.
I know nobody likes the idea but it is the one way to make sure everyone has 52 cards in the deck.

I have nothing to do with it. However if I had the decision to make, I would take the win away from any car that does not pass inspection. I would also send home any car that failed inspection twice before the race.
I know nobody likes the idea but it is the one way to make sure everyone has 52 cards in the deck.

OK but what car/truck won this week that failed anything?

What I said was a general rule, It wasn't aimed at any particular car or driver.
BTW did you read what teams got penalized this week??

Back
Top Bottom