Bonehead of the Week: Bristol Night

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
upload_2019-8-17_22-41-32.png

Erik Jones walling it while battling for the lead. He shows flashes but hasn't put it all together this year.

Ryan Newman is a shrek neck moon landing denier. I'm glad I am me.

Newman theres driving hard and then just being an ass for no reason with nothing to gain

neither are shot callers

Maybe something to that, and that shot was called last October. Everybody knew it. This is not a surprise. I hope that Matt gets something great, and he can point to the opportunity afforded to him by LFR and TRD as a significant reason why.

I'm not sure how it's such a boneheaded move when it's dirt track racing sensation/2017 Truck Series Champion/13 time Xfinity Series winner Christopher Bell we're talking about here.

Blame TRD & the economics/business of the sport.

I'll go with Crafton's radio & Natalie Decker's usual antics.

Clint bowyer made a low key solid campaign at the bonehead of Bristol...

Spinning himself out... thinking he cleared a slow car...

People blaming JGR or Toyota,
Bob Leavine said it was his call.
Now he could be lying, but I mean he took the blame and the bullet for the call.

I’m shocked nobody has said Erik Jones who had the best car the last stint of the race and choked and knocked down the wall

Erik took his late race shot and it didn't work out. Matt D and his machine were just better at that point and it appeared that Erik pushed his car past the limit.

If MattD wins that puts Newman on the bubble in 16 place in playoffs
Newman could have been thinking “another first time winner and I can be out of the playoffs”
And purposely held up MattD so Hamlin would win.

Some years ago he purposely took out Larson to advance in playoffs (screwed JG) finished second in points that year.

Maybe this was heads up racing by Newman....in the way with a purpose

Newman could have been thinking “another first time winner and I can be out of the playoffs”

Some years ago he purposely took out Larson to advance in playoffs (screwed JG) finished second in points that year.

at this point. they are showing Newman in 16th place in the playoff race. Suaraz passed him, but yeah Matt would have taken up another spot

Maybe it's another cheap shot to try and stay in the playoffs.If that's the way you have to race we don't need it.

I'm going with Decker. She got herself spun out by not listening to her spotter, then gets spun out under caution by a tow truck.

Back
Top Bottom