Bonehead of the week: California

Harvick, about as obvious as it could ever be. He knew it immediately too, and was admitting to it on the pit communication.

I will be consulting my legal team in the morning for civil damages due to the lost fantasy league points.

also the 18s crew for going the wrong way on the ad
justment.but i liked it.42 drove his ass off

I nominate DiBennedetto for having a bad day when I selected him for “pick-em”......

Just kidding..Not-too-Happy Harvick is the clear winner.

I thought there would be a hundred posts already nominating the “Closer”? He closed his day pretty fast today....love it.

First place goes to the bully
2nd place ........... the 18 crew for losing 2 races in a row for the 18 car

Harvick, about as obvious as it could ever be. He knew it immediately too, and was admitting to it on the pit communication.

I thought on the radio he said Larson ran into him.

That reaction is a normal one. Heat of the moment.

He thought it over.

Again, Like I do most weeks. I pick Darrell Waltrip. I am to the point I think the broadcast would be better if I turned the sound off. I tried turning on MRN but it and fox dont match up.

Again, Like I do most weeks. I pick Darrell Waltrip. I am to the point I think the broadcast would be better if I turned the sound off. I tried turning on MRN but it and fox dont match up.
You can get them to match if you stream MRN. Then you can pause whichever one is ahead until the trailing service catches up. It usually takes a green flag to get them close.

Another good feature of doing this is that the commercial breaks between radio and TV rarely line up during a green, so you get continuous coverage.

Harvick. I do think that Kyle is a close 2nd due to his unsportsmanlike conduct after the race. He's a lucky guy that Interstate batteries has been with JG for so long. As a sponsor I'd be pissed that he wasn't out there pumping my product after the race on national TV.

Aw man? you guys got Harvick singing the blues now

Nothing like signing the blues on a private plane.

I thought there would be a hundred posts already nominating the “Closer”? He closed his day pretty fast today....love it.

Dumb... so you would rather have the only Ford that probably could have won the race get knocked out because you don't like him then have the Toyotas dominate change your name bro...should be penske 222

Kyle is being ignored because of his actions to the media. He never learned the lesson his brother was forced to learn. Putting Kyle on ignore is the best way to get his attention and that of his sponsors. If Nascar went to the Podium style interview as he wants, that doesn't mean the media have to ask him a question. It would look good on him to have to sit there and listen to the other drivers respond to questions.

Kyle is being ignored because of his actions to the media. He never learned the lesson his brother was forced to learn. Putting Kyle on ignore is the best way to get his attention and that of his sponsors. If Nascar went to the Podium style interview as he wants, that doesn't mean the media have to ask him a question. It would look good on him to have to sit there and listen to the other drivers respond to questions.
what are you talking about? let him go sit in a corner, and then like Nascar did, don't look for him, get somebody else..which is what they did..smart move to beat a temper tantrum

Kyles sponsors got plenty of coverage Sunday ..... and so did Kyle. After all ..... he ran near the front all day

Kyles sponsors got plenty of coverage Sunday ..... and so did Kyle. After all ..... he ran near the front all day
Yes he did, no one disputing that. We all have something to cheer about. You can cheer he did well and everyone else can cheer he didn't win.
If you act like a spoiled brat to the media, don't expect admiration.

Interesting contrast. Many KDB fans don't like Harvick. Harvick wasn't under any obligation to give an interview after the race. KDB was supposed too.

I have to give some credit to Harvick, who I don't like generally, for manning up on this one and admitting his fault. It was dumb, but he didn't hide from that reality after.

Agree, I thought for sure he'd go after Larson on this one but he manned up.

Dumb... so you would rather have the only Ford that probably could have won the race get knocked out because you don't like him then have the Toyotas dominate change your name bro...should be penske 222

I never liked that wannabe bully POS when he drove a Chevy and I'm not going to now that he drive's a Ford. A POS **** on the track is a POS no matter what they drive.

Harvick, but at least he admitted it. There are times in the not that distant past when he would have been throwing punches at Larson after the race.

When's he ever thown a punch? Ran his mouth and got in peoples faces but that's always when he had his team around and if anyone got back in his face he's pussed out.

I never liked that wannabe bully POS when he drove a Chevy and I'm not going to now that he drive's a Ford. A POS sh!t on the track is a POS no matter what they drive.

Listen to him lately he's humbled

Listen to him lately he's humbled
I thought he had but he showed his ass yesterday. If he was trying to side draft, that was an awfully aggressive and mad side draft. A leopard never changes it's stripes. He still thinks he is the next DE....

Harvick just made a mistake yesterday, trying to get the side draft. Luckily it didn't end Larson's day, too.
I'm not sure the 4 would've had anything there at the end for the 78. Who's to say they would've kept up with the changing track? The 78 didn't seem to drop off as much as the other cars on the long green flag runs. The fans got robbed; I think the 4 and the 78 would've had an awesome battle.

Back
Top Bottom